~•50•~

"Wannabe Jane Austin"

~Natalya~

"Did you get to know where he's going?" I looked at Charli who was happily munching on my chocolates.

She's actually craving some. And I'm not a bad friend to deprive her of something during her pregnancy. Even if it's my most important and dear thing. Chocolate.

Charli hummed, nodding her head. "Ace is such an idiot." Elo snorted. Charli glared at her for cutting her off. "He didn't even put a lock on his phone. And I read the text from D. They're meeting at some diner near the cliff."

My eyes widened and I felt something stabbed me in the heart after hearing that he was taking his friend, Jane to the diner where we had our first unofficial date.

"Oh oh! I know! I fuCking know where it is! Isaac took me there last week!" Elo exclaimed.

Charli and I both narrowed our eyes at her. "You're awfully close to Isaac now a days. After sorting her problem, we'll be having the talk about you." Charli glared at the sheepish Elo.

"When are they meeting?" I asked Charli, eager to know everything about this stupid friend date.

"Around eight." I nodded my head.

We still have half an hour to go.

"What the fuCk are we waiting for?! Let's get going!" Elo yelled, getting her shoes on.

"Wait! We can't go like this." Elo and I looked at Charli with confusion. "I mean, we have to disguise ourselves or he'll know that it's us."

We nodded our head, agreeing with her and decided to wear Darius' hoodies which I've stolen from him.

There were like five hoodies, so it was no problem for me to lend to Elo and Charli. 

I was wearing his most worn hoodie that was grey, Elo was wearing blue while Charli red.

"Where are you girls going dressed like that?" We stopped mid way as Addy asked us. We turned to around to face him.

We three gave each other a worried glance. I totally forgot that Addy was home. And today Ella was not here as well to save us.

"Well?" He raised his brows, crossing his arms against his chest.

"We're going–"

"Shopping!"

"Running!"

I smacked my head inwardly at ourselves. Charli glared at us for cutting her off.

Addy looked at us, puzzled. "Shopping? Running?"

Charli cleared her throat. "They meant that we're running to the nearest mall for shopping."

Addy still was not convinced as he narrowed his eyes at us. "Natalya will run as well?" I quickly nodded my head. "But you hate running."

"Now I don't. Addy, we're already late. Drop this detective mode and let us go." I pleaded.

"I can drop yo–"

"No need! I'll drive us in my car!" Elo exclaimed before running outside and Charli and I trailed behind her.

"Be back before eleven!" I heard Addy from behind.

I smiled nodding my head at him before getting inside the car. Elo didn't take a minute before bolting through the streets.

We were already late because of Addy. And it would take about half an hour to reach the diner. I wanted to be there early so that I don't miss any thing.