~•38•~

"THREE BLOODY CANS!"

~Darius~

"No! No! And fuCking no!"

All my friends glared at me. All as in Elo, Charli and Ace. These three were desperately trying to convince me to allow them to throw my birthday party just like every year. But I didn't want that stupid birthday party now.

And I've said that like umpteenth fuCking times.

I just wanted to spend my birthday with Natalya. Which I know was highly impossible considering the fact that no one fuCking knows about us.

Yup! That's what fuCking happens when you're whipped about some clumsy, blonde girl with pretty blue eyes.

I sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose. It looked like I would have to pull out some fuCking trick like I did for our first date.

"But why don't you want one?!" Charli whined shaking my shoulders as if she was trying to shake some senses in me.

"Because I just don't want one." I shrugged my shoulders, looking at my arm.

I should get a tat.

"But you turn nineteen once in your life!" Elo threw her hands in the air and I just gave her a bored look.

I looked at the sound of chair being dragged then heard the most beautiful sound of my girlfriend. I tried to hid my stupid grin. She was laughing at something Isaac has said.

"Please, Darius. Please please please." Charli pleaded, giving me those puppy eyes.

"This looks works only on Ace." I smirked at her.

Ace started to give me puppy eyes. I looked at him confused. "What?"

"Please." He pouted, inching closer to me. "Please."

"FuCk off, man!" I pushed him away.

"Please, Darius, this will be the first time for Natalya." Elo said, guilt tripping me.

"My first time for what?" She asked now looking at us.

I quickly took out my phone and sent her a text.

Sex😉

I waited for her to see the text. And when she did, her head shot up to me. I nearly laughed, looking at her red face and wide eyes.

"Your first time for party. Baby cakes, you will come right? That's his birthday party." Ace said looking at Natalya.

I cleared my throat, facing him. "When did I agree for this shIt?"

"That's not shIt, Darius. It's your birthday party." Elo gave me a really sweet smile. Which was kinda scary to be honest.

"Which I don't fuCking want!"

"Natalya, you convince this diCkhead." Elo snorted at Charli.

"The girl hates his guts." She said and I smirked at Natalya.

Hate my guts?

Mine🐈♥️: Defo after the stunt you pulled yesterday!

Did you hear it?

Mine🐈♥️: ???