~•19•~

"Babe, did I even ask you?"

~Natalya~

"I'm bored." I whispered as I kicked Logan from the back.

"Shhh...it's detention. You're here for being punished not for having fun." He scolded me like a teacher.

"You said it was not that bad. I trusted you." I crossed my arms as I scowled at him.

I rested my head on the desk as the teacher turned his head where Logan and I were sitting. He glared before turning his attention back to his book.

There were few more students here as well. They were either completing their work or just looking at the clock.

"Look, I cannot do anything right now because the teacher's not sleeping. So if you don't want some more detention, you better keep quite." Logan whispered yelled before going back to whatever he was doing.

"You owe me chocolate." I grumbled.

I heard his chuckle. "Deal." I scrunched my nose.

I hate this word!

I sighed as I gazed at the clock. There was still half an hour to go.

The one thing I learned from the whole detention is to never ever sit near Logan. He trouble plus he's a bloody traitor!

~~•~~

"Oh my god!" Ella came running in the room, squealing. "There's this guy at the door and damn...." she started fanning her face. Addy looked at her weirdly while I gave her an amused look. She schooled her features back to normal then looked at Addy. "He's waiting for you."

"Who is he?" I asked her.

Adrian glared at me. "No need to tell her. I'll go see who's here this late." I glared back at him.

I was still not talking to him. And he was furious. I could tell this by his angered filled eyes.

He stood up from the couch, putting the coffee mug on the table and then headed outside. I turned to Ella. "Who's there?"

"Damn....he's fine AF." I rolled my eyes. "His name's Darius Knight."

"What?!" My eyes widened. "What is he doing here?!" I stood up and then made a run towards the door but was pulled back by Ella.

"Where are you going?" She gave me a confused look.

"To see why is he here." I said in 'duh' tone.

"Why? You want to see him? Oh you dirty girl. I didn't know tha---"

"Shut up, Ella! It's not like that!" I whispered shouted. I felt my cheeks turned warm at what she was insinuating.

"Oh god! You're blushing! You totally have hots for him! I mean you would make the hottest couple in town!" She gushed and I scowled at her.

"It's. Not. Like. That!"

Why can't she understand?!

"Ookayy, I trust you." She said between laughter making me groan.

"Why am I having a hard time believing that?" I muttered, massaging my forehead.