~•42•~

"Jealous? Of-fuCking-course not!"

~Darius~

I stared as Natalya went away from me, with Elo and a very limping Rome.

FuCk! I can't believe I let jealousy took over me!

After beating the shIt out of the guy, when I finally looked at his bruised and bloodied face, I recognized who that dude was. It was Natalya's best friend from London, Romeo.

I lost control when I saw him kissed her head. Because only I was supposed to fuCking do that!

But what I still couldn't comprehend was what the fuCk was she doing here. And in here, I meant, America. Wasn't she supposed to be back tomorrow? Not that I'm not happy to see her.

I watch as she helped Romeo inside the car.

No! I can't let her get away!

I walked in quick pace and before she could get inside the car, I grabbed her wrist in my hand and pulled her to me.

"I'm sorry. Please don't go."

She looked at me with tear filled eyes.

FuCk!

I cupped her cheeks in my hands. "Please. Don't cry. It fuCking hurts me to see tears in your eyes." I whispered as I wiped her tears.

She shook her head and tried to get away but I prevented her by capturing her lips on mine.

I didn't pay attention to the gasp, I heard. Nor that I cared that my friend just witnessed me and Natalya, who they believe that me and her were some sort of enemies, kissed.

Something clenched inside me when I noticed she didn't kissed me back.

I pulled back and stared in her glistening eyes. "Baby, say something."

She narrowed her eyes at me then pushed me. I stumbled a little as I was clearly not expecting that.

"What do you think you're doing?! You're just gonna kiss me and pretends everything's okay?! Like you didn't lie to me a while ago! That you weren't just hanging out with some girl?! Like you didn't just beat the crap out of my friend!" She glared at me.

I didn't say anything. Because everything she said was correct.

"Baby, say something." She mocked me.

I glared at her. "Yes! Everything you said is correct! But you don't know the fuCking whole story! Yes I lied because I didn't want to associate you to this place! I was hanging around with a girl but not by choice! I did that so that we could clear our names out of this fuCking shIt! And the only way to do that was through her! But you didn't trust me enough! You just assumed that there was something going on between me and her! There is no relationship without fuCking trust, Natalya!"

She let out a humorless laugh. "Trust?! You're such a hypocrite, Darius! You're lecturing me about me not trusting you enough! But did you trust me?! You just assumed that something was going on between me and Romeo! You beat the crap out of him!" She then turned to Isaac. "One guy against two!" She faced me again.

"FuCking cowards!" Elo growled looking at me then at Isaac.

"So I'm sorry that I'm mad and don't want to talk to you right now because you beat my best friend! And what would you've done if I did the same thing to that girl?!" Natalya finished. She was breathing hard and looking like an adorable kitten.

"Honestly, I would just stand there and watch it. It would've been kinda hot watching my girl beat the fuCk out of another girl." I tried to lighten up the situation. But it didn't help at all.

| 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙼𝚂𝚈 & 𝙸 | On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara