~•33•~

"Sex with Ed?!"

~Natalya~

The whole week was spend uneventful. We were glad to not see Madison's face for three days. As for Elo and mine detention, the school ground was never that dirty so we just have to spent.....maximum half an hour to clean it.

Secretly I hoped that Mr. Anderson knew that we were not at fault and gave us such an easy punishment. He had suspend me before, he could do it again. But he didn't. For which I was so glad.

Through out the whole week, I was desperately waiting for Friday. Why? Because today was Darius and my first date.

But instead of getting ready, I was sitting in my living room, stuffing my face with popcorn, watching some rom-com with Addy and Ella.

It was bearable to watch movie with these two because unlike some people, they didn't display any that sort of affection in front of me.

So in short, I wad having a date, but with my family instead of someone with green orbs.

I was angry. Furious. With the force I was stuffing popcorn in my mouth, Addy had looked at me with concern before and Ella even asked me if everything was okay.

The door bell snapped me back from my thoughts. We all looked confused before Addy stood up. "I'll get that. By the way, anyone of you expecting someone? Because I don't."

Ella and I both shook our head, no. He nodded his head before walking away.

We heard footsteps and I tried to peek and my eyes widened when I saw Margot.

"Hey guys!" She greeted me and Ella.

Ella stood up and went to hug her. "Hi Maggie! What brings you here?"

"Hi!" I waved my hand. She smiled at me before settling down.

"So I know that its short notice but I want Natalya to babysit Jules. It's urgent." She said with a sheepish smile immediately after sitting down.

"What about Darius?" I asked. "Isn't he home?"

"No. You know today's Friday. And since he was grounded the whole week, he went out with the guys." She rolled her eyes.

I tried to keep my composer and pretended that everything was fine. When in fact it was not.

"Of course. Friday." I looked away and blinked away my tears.

He forgot our date.

"So can you?"

"Huh?" I looked at Margot, confused.

"Look after Jules."

I looked at Addy to say something.

"Please, Adrian. I'm desperate here. I cannot trust Darius to look after her for the whole night." She looked between me and Addy, pleadingly.

"I...uhhh. Addy?" I looked at my brother. Margot looked at him with.....puppy eye?!

"Okay. She can look after her." My eyes widened.

"Thank you!" Margot nearly jumped out of her place.

"Natalya, you go and pack your stuff quickly." I nodded my head and walked upstairs to my room.

I stomped inside my closet to get the duffle bag and began to stuff my clothes for the next day.

As I was already wearing pajamas and I just had to look after Jules when no ones home, I didn't bother changing my clothes. "I hate you, Darius! You green eyes monster!" I stomped to my bed and placed everything on the bed then began to stuff my things in my bag. "You wanker! You kissed me last Friday and you forgot about it! You forget our date!"