~•26•~

"You wound me deep"

~Natalya~

"How was your date with Darius?" Elo wiggled her eyebrows while Charli giggled.

"It was not a date." I groaned, shoving some of the chips in my mouth.

"Tomato tomahto. Same thing." She dismissed.

I sighed, knowing they wouldn't let it go and began telling them about everything that occured that day.

"Holy fuCking shIt!" Elo looked at me with wide eyes.

"Can you believe it? She's practically a Kingsley. A better one at that." Charli mused, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Let me stop you right there." I looked at Charli. "I'm not a Kingsley. Never was. Never will. I'm a Stepanov."

Charli and Elo, both nodded their head and passed me my chocolate shake.

"But holy shiT!" Elo exclaimed again, making me jump. "How did that red head react to it?"

"She was definitely not happy." I shook my head. "But I'm just wondering, why did she not tell the whole school about it. I'm sure Madison and Linda already knows about it because of the glare they threw at me."

"They're not crazy to announce the whole school that you're her family, Natalya. The whole school would worship you because just look at you. You're gorgeous and the daughter of Mrs. Kingsley. The whole school would try to get to know you and all. Now Ruby wouldn't want that." Charli explained.

"That's why she and Madison stopped messing with you. They're afraid that you'll just tell the whole school that you're Mrs. Kingsley's daughter. You're like a fuCking time bomb. You can explode anytime you want and that's why they are avoiding you." Elo explained further.

"Well they don't have to be afraid of anything. I'm not gonna do that. But let's just keep that between us girls." I smirked at them making them laugh.

"You're learning fast. I'm so fuCking proud of you." Elo wiped her fake tears while Charli rolled her eyes.

The rest of the night, we talked, laughed and played silly games. We found out that Elo has a hidden drawer where she keeps her every 'girly' stuff.

We painted our nails and do our hair. In the middle of this, Charli got a call from Ace and went to the far end of the room to get away from our teasing but we still teased her. I also shared about my life in London and New Jersey.

And we were having so much fun that we didn't even noticed. It was almost two in the morning when we all went to sleep.

~~•~~

"Rise and shine, ladies!" Someone shouted at the top of their lungs making me groaned.

"LADIES, RISE AND FUcKING SHINE!"

"Shut the fuCk up, shITface!" Elo growled from somewhere on the bed.

Shut up.

"Now now Elo, that's not a nice was to talk to your brother."

Please SHUT UP.

"Maa! Get this twAt outta my room!"

I uncovered my self from the duvet and sat up, leaning against the headboard of the bed. After rubbing my eyes to get rid of the sleep, I fetched my glasses from the nightstand and put it on.