~•11•~

"You are not wearing a bra!"

~Darius~

Do you ever have a feeling of smacking someone's head, hard, on the wall? Well that's what I'm feeling right now but instead of smacking someone else head, I want to smack my own.

I should've known with the devilish smile Natalya gave me that she will not make it easy for me. It's been twenty fucking minutes and every damn time I asked her some question, she just fucking shrugged her shoulders.

She was sitting on the kitchen island while I was leaning against the right side of the island, eating pizza. There's a mischievous smile plastered on her pretty face as she swung her legs back and forth.

She's annoying the shit out of me and I'm still complimenting her?! Fuck me!

"I'm asking this one last time. What do you want to fucking eat? And by the way there's only two pizza slices left."

She, once again just shrugged her shoulders.

That's fucking it!

"For fucks sake Natalya! Stop being a god damn child! Just eat it already!" I threw my slice of pizza on the box. She flinched and her electric blue eyes widened as she looked at me. She then looked down at her feet, biting her lips. I massaged my forehead.

Fuck! That was harsh.

I looked at her then sighed, "Look, I'm sor--"

"Do you have chocolate?" She asked in a small voice that I barely heard. I raised a brow as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"What?"

"Ummm...do you have chocolate?" Her blue orbs met my green ones.

I smiled, nodding my head before walking to open the top counter where Margot has hid all the chocolates from Jules.

I took out a few and went to stand in front of her. "Here." I gave them to her and she mumbled a small 'thank you'. "See it was not so fucking hard now. And you still need to eat food." She just nodded her head like a child after being scolded for eating lots of candy.

I gave her some space and went back to finish my pizza. I grinned.

Well more pizza for me!

She began to eat chocolate and I don't know fucking why but that was one the hottest thing I've ever seen.

A gorgeous girl was sitting on top of my kitchen island, wearing my oversized hoddie, swinging her legs and eating a damn chocolate.

She was busy stuffing her face, not caring that a guy, a very hot guy, was watching her eat.

My eyes focused on her plump pink lips as she opened them to eat the chocolate and how her pink tongue would touch the chocolate first and then those pink lips closed around the chocolate bar.

I shook my head.

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

Suddenly her phone went off and she took it from beside her. A smiled formed on her face. I narrowed my eyes at tried to peek from my place but she was too quick to answer that I couldn't catch the name.

"Hey!" She glanced at me. "No, I didn't kill him. And no he did not kill me either. I mean how would I be talking to you if he had killed me?" She rolled her eyes after that. "Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!" And then she glanced at me once again.

I was really curious by now. I wanna fucking know what they were talking about.

She got down from the island and picked up another chocolate bar. She tore up the wrapper with her teeth.