~•20•~

"Hit anyone. Anywhere."

~Natalya~

"Did you talk to Addy?" Charli asked while looking at the small mirror in her hand.

"Abouat wat?" I asked back. My mouth full of fries. She raised her head to look and me. Her face scrunched up in disgust as she saw me eating plus talking at the same time.

"Finish it first." She rolled her eyes before looking back in her mirror. I gave her a toothy smile which earned me a small smile.

It's been around five minutes since we entered the cafeteria. It was just Charli and me because Elo and the twins were in the library finishing their assignments due tomorrow.

Ha! Take that! Should've done it in time.

"So have you talked to Addy?" She asked again after few minutes.

"About what?" I asked taking a sip of my apple juice.

She rolled her eyes. "About your argument. Is everything fine between you two?"

"Oh yeah its fine now." I smiled remembering his happy face after I forgave him.

The day after he snapped at me, he brought me my favourite chocolates. And lots of them. He apologized and promised to never snap at me again.

And me being the amazing soul, forgave him instantly.

"What kind of dress you want for the gala? I was going for pink. But then I think it will be so common and I'm sure Madi the bitCh is wearing pink as well." Charli glared at the table where Madison and her minions were sitting.

"How about black?"

She looked at me like I've gone crazy. "No. It's so dark. And who even wears black?"

"Black is the new pink." I gave her a cheeky grin making her throw her eyeliner pencil at me.

I successfully dodged and we both share a laugh.

We continued to talk about the gala this Saturday. And some other stuff.

Sitting with Charli meant you'll be getting all the hot gossips of the whole town. It amazed me how she knows everything about this small town. Even the smallest of details.

At some time Darius and Isaac joined us. Ace was in the library doing his assignment.

Shocker? Yeah I know.

I mostly talked with Isaac and Charli. Actually it was only me and him who were talking because Charli was too much busy planning shopping trip and saloon appointments for the three of us.

Darius tried to talk to me but I ignored him. Whenever he would ask me a question, I would blatantly ignore him. Isaac and Charli would smirked in his misery.

It's been like this since he announced that I'll be his date in front of the whole darn school.

The school ended and I found myself walking beside Darius. It was just me and him left in the school parking. The rest of our friends were in the library doing god knows what.

"Are you going to ignore me forever?"

"You still are going with me."

Ignore.

"You can't fuCking ignore me forever."

Watch me!

"FuCking hell Natalya!" Darius grabbed my hand and spun me to face him.