~•29•~

"Definitely 10,000"

~Darius~

I watched her leave the cafeteria. She literally ran out like her cute aSs was on fuCking fire.

My brows furrowed in confusion. Who was the guy? And why in the fuCking world did she react like that?

"On the scale of 1 to 10, how hot was that guy?" Ace asked the girls, snapping me out of my thoughts. We all gave him a weird look. "What?!"

"FuCking 100." Elo sighed with a dreamy look on her face.

"Are you kidding?! He was definitely not 100---"

"My girl knows I'm the hottest guy." Ace said in between her words.

"On the scale of 1 to 10.....he was definitely 10,000!" She squealed. "His eyes......"

We all turned to smirk at Ace. He was definitely not expecting this kind of reaction from his girlfriend.

The girls continued to gushed about the mysterious guy. And we all were getting pretty annoyed with that.

Suddenly Logan stood up from his chair and began walking to the exit.

"Where the fuCk are you going?!" Joseph yelled from his place.

"To know who the hell is that shITface!" He yelled back as he angrily marched outside.

Ace, Isaac and I shared a confused look at this. The girls were too engrossed in their conversation to even notice his departure.

Why the fuCk is he reacting like that?

I remembered what Joseph said few days ago about Logan when I was carrying Natalya on my shoulders.

Wow another guy added to the list of guys who fancy Natalya. Great! Just fuCking great!

"Oh he definitely wasn't a shiTface." Elo snickered making Isaac glare at her. "What? I'm stating truth."

I stood up from my place, the rest give my a questioning look. But I didn't stop to explain them anything and instead walked outside, following Logan to wherever he was going.

With the way he went, I wasn't trusting him to be around Natalya alone.

I watched as Natalya, walking to the library and Logan following just behind her.

Logan quickly snatched the phone from her hand making her gasp. She turned to face him.

"What in the bloody world?!" She gave him a questioning look.

"Who's the guy?" Logan asked.

I quickened my steps and reached them in no time. Logan glared at me as I stood beside Natalya, who was throwing daggers with her eyes at Logan.

She resembles an angry kitten.

"Why did you snatch my phone?" She asked instead of answering, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Natalya, who was that fuCking guy?!" Logan yelled making her flinch.

"Calm the fuCk down." I said, pushing him back. He was merely inches away from Natalya and looking at his angry state, I didn't think it was good for Natalya to be near him right now. I even heard from someone that he had anger issues. At that time I ignored it thinking it was a fuCking rumor.

Yeah definitly not letting him near Natalya.

Suddenly he looked at her phone. The picture appeared of a guy. He had his arms wrapped around Natalya's waist, hugging her from behind, and his head placed on her shoulder. A cheeky smile on both of their faces.