~•16•~

"Well that was.....EPIC!"

~Natalya~

"Why were you so scared of riding with her? She drives better than me." I stepped out of the car and look at Charli.

Elo snickered while Charli glared at her. "She drives like a maniac!"

I gave her a really look. Elo made a sign, rolling her fingers beside her head, and mouthed crazy. I chuckled at her.

"Okay. So where is---"

"Oh there he is!" Elo cut Charli off. "Damn he's looking fine as fuck."

Charli and I both looked at where Elo pointed. And there he stood in a....tux. I pouted and looked at my dress. Charli saw me and nudged my shoulder. "You look great." She whispered assuring me. I nodded my head. "Now go." She pushed me forward. I narrowed my eyes at her as I walked to where Nick was standing.

He was glancing at his watch. He looked like a business man. His hair styled in a modern messy quiff, perfectly complimenting his outfit.

"Hey." I greeted softly as I neared him.

He glanced up at me. "Hey, gorgeous." A blush appeared on my cheeks. "Shall we?" He jerked his head to the large golden gates of the restaurant. I smiled and nodded my head.

He grasped my hand in his and started to walk inside. I felt uneasy with him holding my hand.

My mouth hung open once we get inside the restaurant. As weird as the name of this place, I honestly expected it be...I don't know? Pink?

But the whole restaurant was beautiful and by the looks and people eating here, extremely expensive.

"Reservation under Henderson." Nick said as we reached the reception. The hostess glanced up at him and then at me. She looked at me with grimace, making me roll my eyes.

"This way, sir." She said, biting her lips. I raised my eyebrows as Nick smirked at her. She walked ahead us deliberately swaying her hips as she walked. I glanced at Nick from the corner of my eyes and saw his eyes on her butts. I sighed shaking my head.

Boys will always be boys.

I looked at the people eating her. They all screamed rich. The men were in their suits while the women were in their branded dresses. Some people would glance at us but then went back to their conversation.

I looked so odd here. And the stares from some of these snobs were making me uncomfortable.

She stopped at a table in the corner. "This is your table, sir. I'll be here later for your order." She batted her lashes at Nick, biting her lips, and then after few seconds went away, narrowing her eyes at me.

Nick walked behind a chair and pulled it out. I smiled at him as he helped me sit on it. He then walked to sit in front of me.

"So what took you so long?" He asked, playing with the fork.

The same lady came and poured some red wine in his glass. She then turned to me. "Would you like some? You should try some. I'm sure you've never tried something expensive like this before. I can say that you've never been to such expensive place." She gave me a sick smile.

"Yes you're right actually. I've never had it before because I'm still not legal. But I think you haven't either or else you wouldn't have been working here." I smiled at her, resting my chin on my palms.

She glared at me and then stormed back. I furrowed my brows as I heard someone laughed in the background. It was oddly familiar but I ignored it.

I looked at Nick who was smirking at me. "Fuck that was harsh."