~•21•~

"You look constipated"

~Natalya~

Unknown: He had a bet with his father that if you agreed to be his date then his father will grant his wish. Tsk tsk tsk. I feel sorry for you. You're so cheap that everyone's using you for their own advantage. First Charlotte and Eleanor, and now Darius.

I read the message again and again. My eyes began to blur with tears. I took a deep breath then threw the phone away somewhere on the mattress.

I've been receiving different texts since Darius declared in front of everyone that I was his date. Most of the text I received were saying how he was taking me as a date to make Madison jealous.

I've ignored every single one after clearing up with Darius but now this was whole different. I've not expected this. I thought Darius asked me because he was interested. But all he wanted was to get something from his dad.

Eleanor was right. I should never trust him.

I stood in front of my mirror. My eyes were red now. I didn't even know why it was hurting so much.

I touched my hair.

Am I not beautiful enough?

I inspected my body.

Am I too skinny? 

"Natalya! Are you sure you don't want my help ?" Ella's voice brought me back to the present. I quickly wiped the lone tear.

"Yeah! I'll manage!" I yelled back.

"Okay! Call me once you're done so I can see and make sure everything's perfect."

"Okay!"

I took a deep breath then brought a smile on my face. "Let's do this."

My phone buzzed and I walked towards my bed. I groaned when I saw a text from Darius.

Darius: Will be there by eight.

I looked at the time. My eyes widened as I saw that there was only half an hour left for me to get ready.

I tossed the phone back on the bed and sprinted to took the quickest and shortest shower of my life.

After almost twenty minutes, I was ready. Showered and Dressed.

"You look so beautiful." Isabella gushed looking at me up and down. I blushed then looked at the mirror. "Doesn't she, Adrian?"

"Yes she does! And that's why she should not wear this dress!" He threw his hand in the air then continued. "Change into something else. Maybe a hoodie or something. I don't want any horny guys lurking around you."

"Shut up, Adrian." Isabella rolled her eyes.

"No." He shook his head. "Look at it," he looked up and down to the dress with grimace. "It's so revealing."

I looked at the dress myself. I've chose this because it was the least revealing. It was a blue formal gown with strapless sweetheart neckline.

 It was a blue formal gown with strapless sweetheart neckline