~•Epilogue•~

"Forever?"

~Darius~

I glared at person, standing in front of me. "Why the fuCk are you looking at me like that?" My eyes didn't waver from his eyes similar to mine.

"I don't fuCking care what that damn doctor says! I want to go and see Natalya! Right fuCking now!"

Dad sighed. "You can't even walk properly."

"I don't give a flying fuCk!"

His eyes hardened. "Just because you've gone through an accident doesn't mean I'll fuCking tolerate your bullshit." I cursed then looked away from him to gaze outside the window. "Look, I'll arrange something. Okay? Just be patient." I would've laughed if I was not frustrated.

"How is she?"

Dad sighed. "She's fine. Nothing major happened, thankfully. Just a concussion and some scrapes and cuts. Nothing serious."

I released a breath of relief. I have suffered the same things. But I was quick to wake up unlike her which got me a little worried.

"What happened?" I looked at him. I remembered that I was telling Natalya how the Kingsleys reacted to the news of how sick their mother and wife was. I remembered laughing with Natalya and how carefree she looked after confronting her mother. But after that everything was blurry. I remembered how everything went dark and the next thing I knew, I was on a hospital bed.

"Hit and run. We may have an idea about who did it but we can't do anything without any proof. But don't worry my men are working on it." He patted my head with a small smile. "You guys gave us a scare."

"Is that a concern I heard in your voice." I smirked.

He laughed, ruffling my hair. "I'll check on Natalya. And arrange a room for you two. And you need a fuCking haircut." He began to walk to the door.

"Did you inform Adrian?" His back tensed as I asked that.

"I had to. He'll be here as quick as he can." And with that he left the room.

I sighed then looked around the room. Plain white. FuCking boring!

~~•~~

~Natalya~

"Why the fuCk can't we have the same bed?!" I smiled as I heard Darius from outside. "I don't fuCking care! If my bed is far away from her's then I'm fuCking sueing your damn hospital!"

I erupted into laughter and a few minutes later, the door to my room burst opened and I came face to face with a scowling Darius.

Once he saw that I was laughing my arSe off, his eyes widened and he practically leaped his way to my bed. Which made me laugh even harder. When he reached me, he didn't miss a bloody second before engulfing me in his strong embrace.

"I love you so much." He snuggled to my side making me grin at him.

"I love you too but can you please move? You're kinda hurting me."

He jumped away from me instantly with wide eyes. "I'm so fuCking sorry! Do you need a doctor?! Lemme just call that asShO–"

"I'm fine. Just don't squeeze me." I smiled at him then patted my side. "C'mon."

He shook his head with a pout. "I'll hurt you again."

I rolled my eyes. "No you'll not. Now come."

He reluctantly made himself comfortable beside me. I leaned my head against his shoulder, comfortably, then closed my eyes.

I needed some sort of comfort after what happened. Otherwise I would began to cry. Addy and Ella were not here. Ethan told me that they would be here tomorrow. And so Darius was the only one who could provide me comfort and made me feel safe again. I always felt safe whenever I was with him. He was my safe place.