~•24•~

"I really need to pee"

~Darius~

I fuCked up real bad.

I asked her on a date because I wanted to spend my time with her. And to get to know her. But I fuCking did not expect this. She wanted to stay away from me. And didn't want anything to do with me. I wanted to explain her that I did this all because of her so that my parents and her brother won't be suspicious.

And now here we were, at some shitTy restaurant, barely looking at each other.

"I'm sorry." I cleared my throat and stared at her.

She stopped stuffing her face with the pancakes and lifted her face to look at me. I couldn't help but smile at view. Her cheeks were puffed with the pancakes and chocolate smudged around her lips.

"You're waat?" I smiled as I passed her a napkin to wipe her mouth. The ladies beside us were looking at her with disgust. But she didn't give a fuCk and I love that about her.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made a bet on yo---"

"You shouldn't have and you should be bloody sorry!"

"Which I am! Okay! Just listen to me, woman!" She flinched but still maintained her glare. She was stupid if she thought that her death stare is scary. She resembled an angry kitten right now.

FuCking adorable.

I cleared my throat again. "Look, Dad kinda challenged me. And one thing about Knights is that they never back down from a challenge. He challenged that I couldn't bring you as my date, obviously because of your brother. But I already knew that I won this challenge because I've already asked you out. And I know its kinda fuCked up but that's it, I guess." I looked at her, looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"So let me get this, you Knights are hot blooded pigs, who think they can do anything to win a bloody challenge. Even if it meant hurting others?" I groaned and smacked my head beside my plate.

"Yes." I gritted. I didn't have a choice but to agree with her, knowing she was right.

We're caveman, pig, jerk whatever the fuCk she wants to say.

"But I didn't knew you would find out about this. Because you've already agreed to be my date. All of this shIt happened after I asked you out." I placed my hand over her's, making a deep red blush appear on her face. I inwardly smirked at her. "I fuCking swear that I asked you out because I really wanted you as my date. To get to know you. I won't even take the bike."

"Honestly....its fine." She sighed before continuing to gorge on her pancakes.

"Back to friends?"

"Frenimies is a better word." She gave me a grin, and I threw my head back in laughter.

"Frenimies it is."

But I don't want to be her friends! I want to be more! But for now I'm just gonna take what I get.

The dark atmosphere was faded. She talked and talked a fuCking lot. Which I didn't mind. And there were our little banters as well.

"I think we should do something to bring all the guys closer." I cocked my brows and gave her all of my attention. "Look I didn't want to sneak around in your room but you left me no choice. You locked me in your bed room. So.....I kinda sawyourpictureswiththegirls." She gave me a sheepish smile and took a huge gulp of her chocolate milk.

"Can you fuCking speak like a normal person?" I gave her an amused look.

"You cuss wayyyy too much." She rolled her eyes. I gave her an indifferent look. She cleared her throat and looked at me with her bright blue eyes. "Sooooo I was saying that I saw your pict-"

| 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙼𝚂𝚈 & 𝙸 | On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara