~•31•~

"Napkin to wipe the drool"

~Darius~

"You hungry?" I asked Natalya as I drove through the town to Ace's mansion.

"Not re---" her stomach's grumbling cut her off. I chuckled as I saw her biting her lips from embarrassment.

"There's a small diner, five minutes drive away from here. Their burgers are to die for." I glanced at her then back at the road.

"Okay." I heard a small laugh and turned my face to look at her shaking her head. "She's so drunk. And that's disgusting."

"What?"

"Charli." She said laughing and showing me Elo's insta story where Charli is locking lips with Ace in a very sloppy, gross kiss.

I laughed with her. "How much did they fuCking drink so early? What time is it since the party started?"

"Almost two hours." Natalya replied, shocked.

"We've been there for two fuCking hour?! No wonder you're hungry." I chuckled at the cute glare she sent me.

We arrived at the diner shortly. I practically ran up to the passenger side to open the door for Natalya after parking my car.

She gave me a small smile before jumping out of the car. I closed the door before walking side by side to the diner.

My hand was twitching to grab hers and so I grasped her hand in mine, taking the risk of being rejected. But fortunately she just looked down with a small smile as her face and neck began to flush.

I smirked as I looked at her neck which was starting to blush.

We made it to the secluded booth in the diner. Even if it was not so crowded. There were some guys which I've only seen in the underground fights. They were not fighters but that didn't make them any less trouble.

Thankfully I was in a school football jersey and a beanie which almost covered me. I didn't want to associate with them when Natalya was with me.

"This looks....cool." Natalya said looking at the walls of the diner. It was covered with some old vinyl, black and white pictures, The Beatles picture. "Oh there's one of the Fall out boys!" She pointed out making me chuckle.

The soft music playing in the background giving an amazing vibe.

"Uh-huh. You're a fan?" I asked looking at her curious blue eyes.

"Duh." She said making me chuckle.

Just then the waitress arrive in her uniform. She smiled biting her lips at me making Natalya rolled her eyes.

She smiled seductively as she checked me up and down. I knew her. She was the one who always serve us. But we still didn't bother to get her name. "The usual, honey?"

I nodded my head and looked at Natalya. "Did you decide what you want?"

She placed the menu back and gave a fake smile to the waitress. "Cheese burger, curly fries and a chocolate milk shake."

The waitress wrote the order. "I'll be back in five with your order." She winked at me before walking back.

"She really likes you." Natalya commented, rolling her eyes.

"You jelly?" I smirked.

"You delusional?" She smirked, folding her arms on the table.

"You hurt me deep." I chuckled, placing my hand on my chest, making her laugh.