~•12•~

"This is Kidnapping!"

~Natalya~

"Deal?" Isaac asked extending his hand towards Elo. She looked at us then at his hand for few seconds.

"It's on, Grey." Elo shook his hand, quite firmly may I add.

"Sweet!" Ace jumped on his place. "Now I've to make a damn list for the things that you have to do for me." He wiggled his eyebrows at Charli.

I looked at Elo and Isaac then at Charli and Ace. Both pair was busy staring at each other. My brain started to work as I looked at them with narrowed eyes.

Potential couple?

My gaze turned to Darius, who was smirking at me. I internally groaned.

I don't know why but I can't help but think that this whole deal thing is a bloody recipe for disaster. And I think that the boys will win whatever this is. I mean how can I even find a guy within a week?

I didn't even know anyone here except these guys and twins and the Gray. I looked at Darius and find him grinning at me. My eyes lingered on his cute dimples.

Why haven't I noticed these before?!

I shook my head as his lips formed in a smirk. I rolled my eyes before looking away from him to Charli and Ace who have just ended their argument over something.

"Now that everything is settled, we are taking Natalya with us." Charli announced and grabbed my hand.

At the same time, I felt tingles on my other hand where Darius has grabbed me. I looked at him.

"Yes. Everything's settled but," I gasped as he pulled me towards him. "She's still not fucking going with you." Charli gaped at him.

"Darius, just leave her to us and we'll take care of her. We'll even talk to her brother." Charli sighed.

Why are they treating me like a child?

"No. She's not going anywhere." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Umm...I think I'm capable of making my own decisions." I pointed out.

Isaac came and stood beside me. "And I agree with her. We all are mature here....well except Ace. But he's getting there. So let's handle it maturely. Leave it to Natalya, she'll decide whether she wants to stay or leave." And he slung his arm lazily on my shoulders. I nodded at him.

Honestly, I like Isaac the most in the trio. He's the sensible one here.

Darius glared at Isaac and then at his hand which was around my shoulders. Isaac noticed this and smirked at him.

Okay...

"So what do you say, Natalya? Do you want to stay or want to go with the girls?" Ace asked munching on his chips.

"I'll go with the girls." I answered without hesitation.

"Okay." Darius nodded his head.

"Okay." I said.

"Okay." He said again. He turned his back to us and ran his fingers through his hair. I looked at him weirdly.

Well that was ea---

And I didn't know what happened but now I see...butts.

Wait, butts?!

I heard yelling in the background. I looked up and see everyone accept Darius.