~•13•~

"Chocolate is my weakness!"

~Natalya~

The first thing I did when I reached school was to put some extra clothes in my locker. After yesterday's event, I didn't want to take any risks.

Talking about yesterday's events, Margot was not pleased when she found out that we all skip the school. Even if it was kinda necessary. Or maybe not.

She tried to call our parents but we prevented her from doing that. Well....more like begged her for not calling.

Ethan was furious when he heard what Madison did and wanted to take some actions against her but we stopped him as well. I convinced him that it was my problem and I'll not be a bloody chicken and will face it bravely.

Now, I was here in the school hall, wearing big black hoddie which I stole from Addy and hid my face behind its hood.

I could hear the whispers as I passed by. They were all about me. The new girl became the next victim of Madison. Or how Madison showed me my place. And blah blah blah.

Charli and Elo had already warned me about the gossips after yesterday. Well I've also had the idea that how words spread like a wild fire in school.

So to spare myself with all those pity looks or glares from Madison's wannabes, I came up with the decision to wear hoddie and not be the center of attention. And so far, half of my day went without any problems.

I looked down on the polished grey tiles as I walked to the cafeteria. Its better to look at instead of the couples making out at every corner of the hall.

I yelped as I felt a hand on my shoulder then heard laughter. I turned around and came face to chest with Joseph. Logan was beside him laughing his butts off.

"You scared the crap out of me!" I kept my one hand over the place where my tiny heart is.

"What are you five? Crap? Seriously?" I rolled my eyes as Logan made fun of my vocabulary.

"Hey, what's up?" Joseph asked putting his arm around my shoulder and continued to walk in the direction of cafeteria, ignoring Logan.

"Hi and sky." I grinned at him. He chuckled shaking his head.

"Dork."

"What's with this hideous outfit?" Logan asked from my other side as he caught up to us.

"Well I want to hide today. Have you heard the gossips?! Jesus! I mean...arghhh! They are just so bad!" I groaned covering my face with my palms. But then turned to Logan with narrowed eyes. "And this hoddie is not hideous!"

"Whatever helps you fucking sleep at night." He sang.

"Ignore him. But honestly, you look weird walking around the school, wearing a hoddie, triple your size." I pouted at Joseph.

"Whose hoddie is this by the way?" Logan asked as he shoved Joseph's hand and draped his own hand around my shoulders. Joseph glared at him but kept his hands to himself.

"Addy. Who else?" I shrugged my shoulders and they nodded their head.

We entered the cafeteria and instantly the attention was drawn to us. I squirmed under their stares and looked down.

Guess this hoddie is not as useful as I thought.

"I think this hoddie is doing total opposite of what you're trying to do." Joseph whispered as we make our way to our table.

"Or people are really fucking interested on who's tagging along with the Carter twins." Logan smirked.

We reached our table and Joseph, being the gentleman he is, held my chair for me to sit then took the chair beside mine. Elo and Charli were already here and Logan took the chair in between them.