~•41•~

"Women in Black"

~Natalya~

"Take right from here." I said as I ate my chocolate.

"I'm still surprised that your brother allowed you to surprise your boyfriend and I'm also surprise at myself that I'm helping you surprise your boyfriend."

I laughed looking at my best friend, Rome. "That's a lot of surprises in just one sentence."

He shrugged his shoulders. "That surprises me even more." I shook my head, smiling. "Now tell me where to go from here."

I directed the route to Darius' home. I was going to surprise him.

I told everyone that I would be back from London on Sunday morning when I was actually coming back on Saturday morning.

Addy insisted to let me visit Darius tomorrow but I was missing him so much that I couldn't even wait for the evening.

We fought the last time we were together and it has been a week. I wanted to see him. Hug him. Kiss him.

I laughed as Rome whistled when Darius' house came into view. "You got yourself a rich lad."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah he's pretty loaded."

He turned to me with a pout. "I hate how you speak like one of these Americans now."

I squinted my eyes as I saw a figure in black hiding beside the trash cans. Ignoring his comment.

I motioned for Rome to stop the car. And pointed to the figure. "I think someone's trying to break in."

He nodded his head. "I'll take a look first." He faced me. "Don't follow me. It might me dangerous."

"Oh hell no! I'm coming with you!"

"Shuu! Keep it down! He might hear you!" He whispered yelled looking at the figure then at me. "Okay....but just stay behind me no matter what. He will not break in alone so there might be others as well. And inform Darius. Okay." I nodded my head, already taking out my phone.

We quickly but quietly stepped out of the car. Rome tip toed towards me, motioning me to keep quiet by placing his finger on his lips.

He then walked ahead of me and I followed behind. We were at very disadvantage right now. We didn't have any sort of weapon. We were literally empty handed right now. We should've at least kept something. May be the shoe might work. We could at least gain some time to run away after throwing the shoe at the person. I was so glad that I was wearing boots.

"I think its a girl." Rome whispered, over his shoulder.

"What?"

He nodded his head. I looked from behind him and my eyes widened as I saw a familiar set of hair.

I straightened up and began to walk in quick steps. Rome cursed from behind and tried to stop me.

"Elo?!"

"FuCk!" She turned to me with one hand over her heart. Her shock turned to surprised when she looked at me. "Natalya?!"

"Natalya! Are you fuCking crazy?!" Rome came panting but I ignored him. "What if somethin-"

"What are you doing here, Elo?" I took in her looks. She was wearing half sleeved black leather jacket with black leather pants. She was wearing shades and a cap. Both in black as well. "And what in the bloody world are you wearing?"

"Are you auditioning for Women in black?"

Elo and I both looked at Rome and gave him a 'really' look. "Sorry." He raised his hands in surrender. Then gave his hands to help Elo stand who was kneeled beside trash cans. "By the way, I'm Romeo. Romeo Contii. But you can call me Rome." I narrowed my eyes as he gave Elo one of his charming smiles.