~•9•~

"So much for staying away from drama!"

~Natalya~

My ears were bleeding by the time the break was over. Never in my seventeen years, I've heard so much cursing.

I squinted my eyes as the sunlight hit my face. I looked across the field and saw few girls and guys, warming up for their game. I smiled and waved my hand at Charli who was doing some sort of exercise. I then began to walk to the bleachers. Finding the spot away from some students, I sat down and took out my history assignment which I unfortunately share with Darius.

Yay me!

I've got a free block so I decided to be productive and do my history assignment which is to be submitted a week later. I didn't want to do this but I've got nothing better to do. All of my friends have classes except Logan but that idiot didn't complete his biology homework so Mrs. Mathew asked him to help her with something which is his punishment.

I took out my phone and my earphones from the bag. I put them on and played my playlist on shuffle. Immediately, Somebody Else by The 1975 started playing. I instantly changed it. Not because I hate it. No! Trust me, I love this song but it makes me bloody depress over the relationship I never had. So I leave this song for the night where I want to over think and regret about the choices I've made in my seventeen years.

Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction started to play and I began to bob and mouth the lyrics because how can you just not! The assignment was long forgotten as it laid beside me untouched. I was looking at the history books while enjoying every single song.

Who was the idiot that come with the stupid to do the assignment while listening to songs? Oh yeah, me!

When I was on my sixth song, I saw a shadow looming over me. I lifted my head from my books and saw a tall girl. Madison. Upon looking at her from this close, I noticed just how beautiful she is. She has got the perfect tan. I looked like a bloody vampire comparing to her. Her hair were long and a darker shade of blonde than mine. She looked like a freaking model with long legs and with the way she was dressed, it looked like she just got to school right from the runway. In short this girl was gorgeous.

Insecure much? Pfft no!

"I'm sorry." I apologized and took one bud out from my ear. "Yeah?"

I tilted my head to the side to look behind the Madison as Gray waved his hand at me with a smile. I smiled and waved back before looking back at Madison standing in front of me. My face scrunched up in confusion once I noticed how pissed she look.

She put both her hands on his hips and raised her perfectly made eye brows. "Do you know who I am?"

Oh she's the mean girl because every mean girl says that when she's about to introduce herself.

Hah! I know her already.

She took my silent as my answer. Madison looked at her perfectly manicured hand, and gave me one of those sly smile. "My name's Madison."

Ohhh. I honestly didn't know.

I smiled at her. "I'm Natalya."

"I know and you need to stay away from my boyfriend if you want to spend the rest of the school year peacefully."

Normally I would've given her a piece of my mind but just like how I spent my year in previous school, I wanted to do the same. Means drama free. Especially boy drama free. And this girl looked like the one who got everything she wanted no matter what she wanted to do.