~•10•~

"Thank you for being grade A wanker"

~Natalya~

I sighed as I look outside the window. I glanced at the green eyed monster to see him smirking at me. I huffed before crossing my arms and looking back outside. It's been few minutes since we've left from school and we both were doing pretty good job at keeping our mouths shuts.

After few more minutes I turned my head to look at him. "You can drop me at mine."

He glanced at me. "Did I ask you?"

I gaped at him. "You cannot force me to go to your house!"

He smirked. "I think you should know by now that I can pretty much do anything I want."

"No! Take me to my house!" I demanded.

He shrugged his shoulders and turned to drive in the direction of my house.

Good. At least he's scared of me.

"Wait wait wait wait! You can't take me to my home!" I nearly shouted. He visibly jumped on his seat and cursed.

"For fucks sake woman! I'm fucking driving!" He glared at me before turning back to the road.

I gave him an apologetic look and smiled. "Can you make the U-turn? I think its better if we don't go to mine."

"Why? You don't have keys?" He raised a brow.

"Yes. I mean no. But I know where they are hidden." I shrugged my shoulder.

"Oh, let me guess..." he thought for a while, "under the doormat?"

"Yes!" I grinned.

He smiled, muttering something like 'how original'.

I ignored him and explained the real reason why I couldn't go to mine. "Ella would be there." He looked at me confused. "We can't go to mine because Ella would be there."

"Who's Ella?" He asked.

"Addy's girlfriend. She arrived here this morning." I answered.

Ella said that it would take her a week to be here but she arrived this early morning, surprising both Addy and me.

When I woke up this morning, I literally flied downstairs as the sweet smell of pancakes reached my nostrils. I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming or not. And once I realized that its not a dream and Ella is really standing in our kitchen, making pancakes, I jumped on her to gave her a hug.

"So where would you like me to take you, your highness?" Darius brought me back from my thoughts.

"I don't know? Ella would ask too many questions if I showed up now, looking like this, during school hours." I sighed. "Plus I don't know what will I say to Addy. He'll come to pick me up." Darius looked at me with what I think is concern.

"Here." I blinked as he tossed me my phone.

Wait...how did he get this?

"It fell from your pocket while you were running dramatically through the school halls." I made an 'O' face and nodded my head. "Call Adrian and tell him I'll drop you after school. So he doesn't have to fucking come and pick you up. He'll not even know that you skipped school today." He shrugged his shoulders.

I hummed and quickly called Addy. And he instantly answered my phone.

"Hey, baby sis!"

"Hey, Addy!"

"Everything okay? You don't usually call this time. Don't you have a class? Are you okay? Is someone messing with you?! I can come and beat the shit out of them if you want!" I blushed and looked at Darius to see him chuckling.