~•15•~

"Your brother's fucking hot!"

~Natalya~

"OMG! From Where did you get this dress?" Charli asked, coming out of my closet with a short black off-shoulders dress in her hand. "You totally have to wear this. Damn you'll look hot in this. It shows your long legs. Add wear red lipstick. And for----"

"I'm not wearing that." I made a face at the short dress in her hands.

"Why?" She pouted. "This will look perfect for your first date."

Elo raised her brows at the dress then at me. "I didn't know you were into tiny dresses."

"I wear dresses but not that kind of dresses. I don't even know how it came here." I shrugged my shoulders making her laugh.

This was definitely something Ella would do. Addy would burn this dress first and kill me second if I wear this.

"Just ignore her and wear this dress." Charli pushed the dress in my arms.

Elo took it from me and threw it somewhere near the pile of other clothes. "Na-fucking-uh. Too fancy." I nodded my head.

Charli glared at us and then went inside again. I turn to Elo and mouthed 'thank you'. She patted my shoulder before saying, "I can understand. I've been through this fucking torture before." We both chuckled at the end.

"Hey! What are you two laughing at? Get your asses here and pick out an outfit for her." Charli scowled as she dumped almost my whole closet on the bed. I looked at her in horror.

I just put them in few days before!

"Just so you know you're putting them back in. Just the way they were." I narrowed my eyes at her. She just waved her hand and muttered 'yeah yeah'.

Elo and Charli came to my place early this morning. They wanted to give me some key points for my first date so it wouldn't be ruined. And also wanted to help me prepare for the date.

We all looked through my clothes. After few minutes Charli huffed and looked at us. "I don't know what's wrong with this dress?" She picked the short black dress again.

"Everything, Charli. Its her first date. And wearing that....it will make her sound desperate. And don't forget whose she's going on a date with." Elo said as she tossed my clothes here and there.

"Despe----"

"Whats wrong with him?" I cut Charli off and looked at Elo.

"Everything's wrong." She mumbled glaring at Charli. Who was avoiding looking in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." Charli said, flopping down on the bed. "I just wanted to win this bet. I didn't want guys to win this. But now that I think of it, I was acting really selfish. I'm so sorry, Natalya. I didn't even think about how you felt in the first place." I quickly went to her side and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey....don't feel guilty. I mean its just a bet date for me." I grinned at her.

"Bet what?!" They both asked.

"Bet date. You know a date because of a bet. And he knows about it so it's not like I'm using him. I mean he was the one who came up to me and asked me on a date." I shrugged my shoulders. They both nodded their head.

"Okay....enough of this drama and lets fucking begin dressing her up and get over with it!" Elo exclaimed.

I tried few dresses. Some of them they like and some they don't. Some were too casual or some were too fancy. We were going at it for like an hour now and it was really exhausting.