~•Bonus•~

I huffed and began to lean down to look for my missing shoe.

"Natalya!"

I jumped and put my hands over my mouth and turned around to see Darius glaring at me.

I released a sigh and glared at him for scaring the life out of me. He was supposed to go somewhere before our appointment with the doctor. But I didn't know that he would be back this quick.

"What?!"

"What are you doing?" He asked, coming forward to stand in front of me.

"I was looking for my shoes." I placed my hands on my hips.

"Why did you move from the bed? You should've asked me." He said, gently sitting me down on the bed.

"You were gone. How could've I asked you? And where were you by th-OH." My eyes widened as I looked at his nervous grinning face.

"Darius..."

He licked his lips, looking at me. "What?"

"Your hair...." I pointed at his once long hair which were now short.

"You like it?" He crouched in front of me. "Yes?"

"Oh my goshhhh!!!! Darius!!! Your hair!!!!" I grinned, running my hand through his hair. Totally ruining the style. He chuckled, leaning forward for me. "You look...wow!"

"Wow?" He grinned, cocking a brow.

I nodded my head with a smile. "I mean this is the first time I've seen you with short hair and oh my god.....you look great!"

"Thanks, lyubov'."
(Love)

I blushed hearing him say that. He has been practicing some Russian endearments for me. It made my heart go crazy whenever I hear him call me malyshka (baby girl), detka (baby), moya zhizn' (my life) and moy mir (my world).

At first Darius asked for help from my brother. But after what happened in Russia a few years back, he never ever went to Addy for help. I still remember that day as if it happened yesterday.

I laughed at something Uncle Vlad said before the clinking sound resonated the whole ball room.

Uncle Vlad had held a huge party for Addy and me and invited our friends and Darius's parents as well as the whole Stepanov Clan.

I bit my lips as I watched Darius staring at me with love in his emerald eyes. We were staring at each other like we were the only two present here. Suddenly the girls appeared beside me, giggling, breaking our stare.  

"He's been dared by the guys to yell 'I love you, beautiful' in Russian." Charli giggled earning a laugh from me.

"Really?"

"Yup!" Elo nodded her head. "And that stupid fuCker actually went to your brother for help." She rolled her eyes. "Like he'll ever help him confess his love for you in front of everyone."

They both laughed. I nudged their shoulder, a little offended. "C'mon! My brother's not that bad. He'll help Darius."

They both nodded their head. "Yeah sure."

I huffed, crossing my arms and turning back to the love of my life who has now a determined look in his eyes. He cleared his throat then stared in my eyes. 

"YA grebanyy zasranets!"

The whole crowd erupted in laughter just as he yelled those words. My friends looked confused along with me while my family, except Ella, Jules and Margot, were rolling on the ground in laughter.