~•51•~

"Like a fuCking pop up ad"

~Darius~

"Thanks for the dinner, Margot. It was delicious." Natalya said from beside me.

"Oh dear, there's no need to thank me. And I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner." Margot smiled at her.

"Umm...if you don't mine, can I go back to my room. I'm kinda tired."

"Natalya, you're family. You don't have to ask any of us if you want to go and sleep." Dad chuckled.

'You okay?' I mouthed her to which she nodded her head giving me a small smile before getting up and going up the stairs.

"Trouble in paradise?" Dad snickered making me and Margot roll our eyes.

I shook my head. "I think she's just missing Adrian and Rome. They did left at the same day."

"Or she's already bored with you. Or after living with you for only two days she realized how immature you are and is definitely dumping you for her British best friend." Dad smirked, eating his steak.

I ignored dad. Natalya was really happy that she would be staying with us. She got along with Margot and Jules and dad treated her like his own daughter. FuCk! He always sided with her and forgot about his only son.

Natalya and I've been stick to the hips since she got here. Usually it was me who have to go and wake her up then we do our breakfast together then go to school. After school we would do our homework together. And then we would watch some movies or play with Jules outside.

Yesterday, I let her drive Rosa. It was very hard for me to do that. On one side was my darling car Rosa and on the other, a very pouty girlfriend who I happened to love the most.

"Poor girl." Margot said snapping me back to the present.

"Mommy! Can I give Natty her onesie that we brought today?! She'll be very happy!" Jules asked.

"Of course, honey. You can go after finishing your dinner." Margot answered. I watched in amusement as Jules finished her dinner earlier then any of us and then ran in the direction of the room where Natalya's staying. She usually threw fits while eating dinner.

I waited a few minutes to give Natalya some alone time before making my way to her room.

I furrowed my brows as I watched Natalya sitting on the bed with her head resting on her hands.

What happened to her?

I knocked before going inside, without waiting for her reply. She didn't even lift her face.

I sat beside her, and rubbed my hand on her back. "Baby, what's troubling you? Talk to me."

She sighed, running her hands though her hair. "I don't want to. I just want to be alone."

"Please tell me what's got you so stressed up. You're unusually quiet. Even dad noticed that."

"I don't want to talk! Can't you just listen to me this once?! Leave me alone, Darius." She snapped before laying down on the bed, with her back facing me.

I ran my hand through my hair and looked at her one more time before walking out of her room.

I pulled out my phone.

I'm in.

~~•~~

~Natalya~

I shouldn't have snapped at him.

I'm an idiot.

He was doing nothing wrong. He was just looking out for me. And what did a stupid ole me do? Let out all of my frustration at him.