Arc 4 Chapter 43: Undying Love

(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER DEALS WITH NECROPHILIA AND MESSED UP STUFF! If you want to skip that part you definitely can, just scroll down to the part with the bolded dots that look like this ............)

Jun got rid of another body, he hated the filth.

He used a technique to suck the body dry of Qi without touching it yet it still wasn't enough, he felt dirty from the corpse.

Quickly he knelt by the woman, at least he was able to collect more energy, he was happy at the thought.

Only after he was sure the energy had become his did he begin to input it into the "sleeping beauty."

Although he could have simply transferred the energy from the body to her's, he hated the idea of her using others Qi. Instead he went through the long and painful process of taking the Qi, integrating it into his own body until he was sure the energy was his, then he would begin transferring it into the woman.

It was like what she had previously done for him, except one thought filled his mind. "You aren't allowed to use anyone else's energy, you are only allowed to use mine and my energy alone!"

After the excruciating process was done, he looked down warmly.

"Maybe now... maybe now you'll finally wake up?"

"...." Silence.

Jun had been doing this everyday for years, yet no signs of life ever appeared in the woman...

He had searched the world for different techniques to use, he had tried to feed her different plants and foods, he had fallen to the dark arts, yet even then he couldn't find a single technique to bring her back.

After Jun transferred the energy he felt as though it wasn't quite right, everything felt dirty.

He wanted to scrub his entire body clean. As he looked down at the only "pure" thing in the room he smiled.

"Shall I wash you?" Quickly he picked the body up into his arms.

He went down towards a familiar waterfall.

"Ah, doesn't this feel nice?"

The two sat at the edge of the water as there bodies were covered by the cool water.

Jun would often meticulously bathe and clean the "sleeping" beauty. As the years passed it was becoming much more frequent.

During this time he would carefully soap her whole body and wash it clean from head to toe till not even a spec of dirt could be found. Then he would massage her head, meticulously washing the hair as his fingers patiently cleaned every strand.

Although it took a long time Jun didn't mind, after all he was immortal, he had all the time in the world.

"Ah so beautiful..." Jun took a strand of the hair and lightly kissed it, his cheeks became flushed as he was enamored by the beauty.

He wanted to touch her all over, to hold her, to "have her" alas he always held back, he knew the woman would hate him if he ever did any more then this.

When he had first started bathing her he had made sure to cover his eyes, for years he had done it this way but slowly he became more and more twisted as he no longer cared to do so.

However besides scrutinizing her entire body he never did anything beastly rather, washing her in this intimate way was the only thing to keep his insanity in check.

It was the only time their body temperatures matched, that he could hold her and feel the same, it was almost as if she was still alive...

It was like this that he could continue fooling himself that she was still simply "asleep."