Arc 4 Chapter 2: Undying Love

【*Ding, System Error: Unable to locate. Unable to locate.】

Just as the Villain had rushed out to find Jun, she was suddenly issued a message by the system.

The system was pulling up an error warning, she had never heard such a thing from it before as she began to lightly frown.

"I'm wasting time." After all whenever the Villain found Jun he was always in critical condition. If she was going to find him then she needed to find him ASAP.

"If I can't rely on the system, then how will I find him? Maybe if I can travel faster I will have a better chance."

The Villain wracked her brain as she tried to think of some techniques she could use in this world. Looking over the body's memories she suddenly found one technique that would be useful for transporting quickly. 

It was a strange technique that seemed to only exist in cultivation worlds.

It was the technique of making one's sword float.

The Villain swiftly unsheathed her blade that had been fastened to her waist. Although it was a rather ordinary sword, with an immortal technique she knew she could make it fly. 

Slowly she concentrated her Qi into the blade in one long stream. Then slowly she began to move her hand away while still concentrating her Qi, like this the sword began to successfully float on it's own.

It floated in the air, S put her hand on it to ensure it would stay and she quickly verified it could easily hold her weight. Yes, she could now use a floating sword.

However even with a means for transportation she still had no idea where she needed to go... the world was a vast place full of many people, it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack field...

The only clues the Villain had was that Jun always seemed connected to the ML somehow in each world, however even then the Villain didn't think such a clue would be very useful.

Yes, she didn't have much time, not much time at all. Jun was always in dangerous situations close to death, if she wasn't quick enough he could already de-

"Hmmm?"

Suddenly she felt it. There was another life nearby, it was terribly weak but she could feel it.

"Is it perhaps the ML, Liu Wei? Has he already come back? If that's the case I shouldn't stick around for long and gain unwarranted trouble." Just as S hopped on her sword she felt the weak presence again.

"No... It can't be Liu Wei, it's far too weak..." Even at her high level she could barely feel it, it was as if it could vanish at any second, she felt certain that it couldn't belong to the ML of this world.

Although she knew she needed to hurry, as though hypnotized she hopped down from her sword compelled to find the weakened presence. It was almost as if the presence held a slight spark of familiarity, she felt her legs move towards the direction she sensed.

S began walking away from the large wooden building of the Qiangda sect as she made her way towards the surrounding trees in the forest. Walking through the cedar trees, it was not long before she spotted a small shed-like structure in the distance, supposedly used for gathering firewood in the winter.

It was small and terribly shabby, it was hard to believe that the presence could be coming from such a small cramped space, still she continued on.

As she stepped lightly on the rustling leaves and drew closer, she could still just barely feel the other's presence. She couldn't sense them by their Qi at all, it was only by the slight scent of blood and small pulse of life that she was able to perceive they were even there. If she wasn't as strong as she was she was, she would have never noticed the fading presence.