Arc 4 Chapter 36: Undying Love

"STOP!"

*CAW *CAW

A few birds began to fly away from the forest trees as the shout echoed out.

Everything turned silent except for the subtle sound of water beating down against the earth. 

The few people in the area instantly became still, stunned by the frantic voice that ushered out of the woman.

Liu Wei was particularly stunned as he stood still with his sword clenched down in his hands, suddenly a wide scary grin formed on his face. "What... did you say?"

The Villain suddenly realized her mistake as she shut her mouth, but it was too late her plea to stop had already been heard.

Liu Wei had become twisted with revenge, because of this he had become the worst type of man to deal with.

"Haha you actually want me to stop?! To spare this man!" Liu Wei grinned wider.

"Come to think of it, last time we saw you I recall you saying you intended to kill him... yet here he is still alive! HAhaha don't tell me he was actually right!? That somewhere deep inside, you actually still have remnants of a soul? That the cold dark arts cultivator actually cares for someone, this... this is too perfect!"

"I don't have to simply kill you, I can destroy you in more ways than one! If you truly care for this man, even just a little, than I can give you a bit of the same pain you've shown me HAHA!"

Liu Wei's face grew crazed and scary as he held his blade tighter and pointed it towards Jun.

"....You took my whole sect away from me, If I can make you feel even a tiny bit of that pain I don't mind killing him."

The Villain's blood ran cold, he really had become the worst type of man to deal with.

Quickly she spoke out. "HA you think I care about him? Kill him if you want." 

"Is that so...?" Liu Wei didn't stop he continued to inch the blade closer and closer, the Villain was beginning to lose her edge as fear crept into the back of her cold heart.

Remembering the condition of Jun's soul she grew worried, she couldn't let Jun die in this world!

But she knew she also couldn't react, she couldn't or it would truly mean a death sentence for Jun.

Instead she needed to appear as cold towards him as possible.

If she acted like she hated him, despised him, then it would give Liu Wei less reason to kill him.

Yes, she needed to act cold and distant for if she showed even a shred of care towards Jun, Liu Wei would use it against her and kill him.

She couldn't reveal her weakness.

'If I could only stop the blade...' The Villain lightly clenched her fists.

Although her reflexes were fast she didn't have time to stop the blade if Liu Wei striked, Jun was right next to it while she was still a good 30 feet away.

Just as she was beginning to truly worry she suddenly noticed Li Mie stir, the FL was awake!

This was a good thing.

If she could simply appeal to Li Mie's emotion's like last time three years ago, perhaps Li Mie could appeal to Liu Wei.

She just needed to play her role as Villain and point all the blame towards herself.

"HAHAHA." Suddenly the Villain cruelly laughed out.

Liu Wei gazed up with a fierce look. "What's so funny?!"