Arc 3 Chapter 24: Royal Knight

The two stood at the front of the chapel, Jun was deeply happy that he didn't have to employ plan B and "capture" a runaway bride.

As he looked at Sylvia warmly, the preacher got to the most important part of the ceremony.

"Do you, Jun, take Sylvia to have and to hol-"

"I Do!" Jun eagerly answered.

'Damn, what's with that fast response?!' The Villain almost choked out.

The priest was also shocked, he stood there for a second not knowing what to say, however, seconds later Jun's dark eyes brought the priest back to where he was.

"Ehem... and do you Sylvia, take Jun to have and to hold?"

"..."

Sylvia was silent.

Anxiously Jun looked at Sylvia, almost like a puppy begging to it's master.

Seeing those eyes, Sylvia suddenly felt weakened.

"...I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bri-"

Again, before the priest could finish his words, Jun beat the man to it. Swiftly he pulled up Sylvia's veil and aggressively pulled her in for a kiss.

As Jun touched Sylvia's lips with his, his heart beat wildly and his soul felt at peace. 

Slowly it felt as though the world was fading leaving only Sylvia in his sight. It felt strangely comforting in ways words could never describe. 

Gently Jun placed his hand below Sylvia's ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled.

Not yet satisfied, Jun greedily pulled Sylvia in for a deeper kiss filled with fiery passion as he forced himself inside leaving no distance between the two. The two were now inseparable as they pressed against one another. Being so close, Jun grew even more satisfied, he wished he could remain that way forever.

Sylvia on the other hand became stiff, but not because she didn't like the kiss, rather it was the opposite. She was surprised at how satisfying it was.

Ever since she became the villain she had always been repulsed by the act of kissing others.It was only after meeting Jun that she no longer felt disgusted with the touching of lips.

However, she still believed it was only because she was the one initiating it. After all, in the other two worlds, every time she was the one kissing Jun, not the other way around.

Yet now, when Jun was the one who initiated it, she still didn't feel the slightest bit of disgust. Now she could no longer deny that she didn't mind the man's touch.

As Jun deepened the kiss, Sylvia's confused state allowed for her tongue to twist with Jun's, creating an even deeper union between the two.

Jun wanted to continue prolonging and deepening their marriage kiss but remembered the eyes of others behind him, instinctively, not wanting anyone to see his precious bride's face, Jun turned his back to the crowd while still kissing Sylvia and hiding her deep in his embrace.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sylvia finally came to her senses and pushed Jun away.

Unwillingly Jun lightened his hold as their lips finally parted, leaving a numbing sensation from the aftereffects of the kiss.

"Now you are finally mine, just like I am yours." Jun smiled lightly whispering into Sylvia's ears. 

Towards Jun's claims Sylvia just coldly ignored him turning to the side.

"Don't be angry now, after all, I plan to ravish you in bed tonight and fully savor every part of your body." This time Jun's whisper was deep and seductive as his arm wrapped around Sylvia's waist while his other hand intertwined with her fingers giving them light kisses. 

Hearing such things Sylvia could only calmly proceed down the aisle with Jun, rubbing her tired eyes pretending as though she heard nothing...

As the two walked out of the chapel doors, the people finally cheered for the two's marriage.

When the two had kissed, instinctively everyone had looked away. Knowing their Kings possessiveness, they knew if they spied it could mean certain death. Only after the two were finished and walking out of the chapel did everyone look back and cheer.

Now it was time for the food. 

Following any marriage it was customary to celebrate the new couple through celebrating and eating good food.

Slowly everyone evacuated the chapel as they headed towards the castle venue where a delicious feast would be served.

As everyone left, a sole figure was left standing at the back of the chapel dressed in servant attire with a headpiece covering her face.

"Ha, I'll put a stop to everything!"

【*Ding, Story Progress: -100% 】

*Desert Note: ;-; 

(btw, for any confusion about the story progress, it only decreases when major plot points aren't achieved or if the ML/FL blacken)