Questions and Answers!

Before we start I'd like to thank everyone for the fun questions! I tried to tag everyone who asked a question but if I accidentally missed anyone's question please private message me and I will try to edit in the question later.

The questions are labelled 1-40, the Q: in front signifies that it is a question, and the A: in front signifies my answer to the question. For anyone's questions that were the same/similar I tried to group them together while still tagging everyone. Also I will mostly be referring to Sun as the Villain in this to keep things simple.

~Now let's begin!

 1

@animedragonwolfluna

Q:Weird question but since I've been reading to many Chinese novels if the villain ever gets pregnant will Jun be jealous of the baby or like it ? This is a very irrelevant question I am sorry

A: Haha no problem, this is a fun Question! Jun would at first be overwhelmingly happy (especially since he can bind the Villain closer to his side) But he would also be slightly anxious. He would of course pamper the Villain in her pregnancy stage as long as the child is his but if he believed the child wasn't he would completely reject it! (yandere)

After the child is born he would be jealous (but not angry/scary jealous), he would simply be cautious of the kid taking away his wife's affections and jealous of the kid's time with the Villain. Overall he would try to be a good and supporting father, cooking for the child, growing to love it and trying to teach it to be independent as soon as possible so that he can once again dominate most of his wife's time.

2

@Potato2587

Q:If Jun had the chance would he have a child with his beloved?

A: Yes but his motives probably wouldn't be completely pure, if it was intentional he would likely do it in order to create another opportunity for the Villain to stay by his side forever. Knowing the Villain though it probably wouldn't work out as Jun intended and this would later lead to the two talking it out and understanding one another better. If it was a surprise Jun would be overjoyed and slightly anxious later on.

3

@Skizzlee

Q: What was the inspiration behind making being a chef or "cooking" as a defining trait of our little crazy lover boy Jun?

@ChunelleCEspanol

Q: Like the others, I'm also curious as to what inspired' you to write this tale and Jun's SS: Cooking.

A: To be honest, I'm just sick of stories where the role is solely given to the females (or uke in BL), so I thought it would be fun to switch it up and make a yandere be the sole cook and to see how they would react to cooking. (for example if a yandere was a cook, in what different ways would they use cooking to their advantage in order to trap their loved one? :})

4

@_TimezonedByYou

Q: where did you get the inspiration for this story?

@tricksterrr

Q:What inspired you to write this story? cause it is amazing and well written

A: Ehem, why thank you >/////<. I was inspired a few years ago after I finished reading "Quickly Wear the Face Of The Devil" or better known as "FOD." Fun read, you should check it out!