Arc 4 Chapter 11: Undying Love

Like this, a little over two and a half years passed while S continually trained Jun. Although her methods remained cruel it did not fail to bring about amazing results.

Yes, the youth had already gained amazing strength.

After all the Villain had done countless cultivation worlds already, so she knew which methods would present the best results. 

In the time span she was with Jun he had already achieved third stage cultivation, a feat that usually took cultivators countless years to progress too, but under the Villain's careful supervision it took him less then three.

Jun continued to grow at an alarmingly swift pace and with it so did his hate for the sadistic woman.

...............

"Ah!"

Suddenly Jun woke up with a start. 

"There it is again..." 

Quickly sitting up he used his Qi to concentrate on his surroundings, however he still couldn't find any trace of a presence nearby...

Sensing nothing he grew somber.

Almost every night he dreamed of a warm sensation filling his body, it was as if he was being surrounded by the warm calming rays of the midday sun.

Of course the sensation was not the actual sun, after all he knew he was simply dreaming. Still the sensation felt strangely real, comforting like a warm embrace.

He remembered before when he lived at the Qiangda sect, often times he had many sleepless nights. The rare times he did manage to sleep, his dreams were always filled with nightmares.

He would dream of being plunged into the darkness with no chance of escape, only the bitter feeling of coldness surrounding him while his life slowly drained. 

He hated that nightmare, he hated the darkness, he hated the bitter cold, he thought if the world was so dark, if he truly was unneeded... perhaps he might as well be dead. 

Strangely, since coming here he no longer had any nightmares, perhaps it was because he was now filled with a will to live... 

Yes, now his dreams were pleasant, warming, every morning he felt energized as his heart beat swiftly filled with life and a sense of longing. 

He wished his dreams were real, he wished that presence was real...

However it was simply a dream, when he woke up the sensation was long gone leaving him once again feeling cold and alone.

He calmed his beating heart as his eyes darkened. "It's not real, nothing that good exists."

Like this Jun got out of the old bed in the wooden hut as he began to prepare for the day.

...........

Like usual the two began their routine spar of the day, Sensie vs. Student. Roughly S knocked Jun to the ground with a fierce kick.

"Ha, still so weak and pathetic, have you learned nothing? This time counter by dodging and then regulate your Qi into a swift attack." The young man looked up with dark eyes as he panted with sweat running down his body. In the past two and a half year he had developed quite nicely, growing toned and muscular.

Previously he looked frail and malnourished, his skin sickly pale, however now he retained a new sense of confidence and strength. He had grown strong and healthy with the added benefit of defined muscles. His skin now held a healthy glow as it shone beautifully bronze in the midday summer sun, his light colored hair had grown long complimenting his darker skin, and his figure now stood fierce and tall.