Arc 4 Chapter 6: Undying Love

The two floated up on their swords for a long time, along the way they passed a blur of trees, shrubbery, even a few rivers.

The sky was still clear and sunny as they felt the slight wind against them.

Finally after a long while they reached their destination, in the foggy distance they began to see the peak of a tall hidden summit.

It was isolated, away from all human contact, the closest population of people resided in a small city called fay that was still many miles away.

Due to its far off location and being covered in heavy fog and trees it was very hard to pinpoint. Huizhen suspicious eyes began to fade as he felt certain that the woman before him had not lied, it seemed like this was truly her hideout...

As they finally neared the top of the summit, two small wooden structures lay in site, along with a small training area, and the distant sound of trickling water leading to a far off waterfall. Yes, this was where S resided.

The Villain knew this, so she slowly floated down towards the ground. 

Hopping off her sword she looked back up towards Huizhen who was still carrying the youth. "Stay here."

Before the man had a chance to decline, the Villain flashed away into the largest of the two small wooden huts. She desired to grab one thing in particular.

After pulling out the silky material she was satisfied. 

What she had desired to grab was simply a spare robe, after all the teens clothes were filthy and tattered.

Carrying it in her hand she quickly walked back outside before flashing to the opposite empty shed a few hundred meters away from the one she had just come out of.

This hut was much smaller,  it was covered in the shadows of the surrounding trees, it was small but slightly bigger than the wooden shack at the Qiangda sect.

"Now you may bring the body down this way." S coldly spoke up towards the man who had been silently observing her every move.

Huizhen could sense no bloodlust or evil intentions from the woman, so as he listened to S's command, he slowly lowered to the ground with the unconscious youth still in his arms. 

Walking towards the small wooden lodging Huizhen walked in, it was rather old and dusty with nothing much besides a small bed and pile of wood for fire.

Seeing this Huizhen grew reluctant as his gaze once again grew suspicious. "What are your true intentions for this youth?"

S did not seem dismayed, as she plainly spoke. "I assure you that I have no intention to kill him... for the time being."

Hearing this Huizhen began to frown before S continued.

"How about this, there is a waterfall on this mountain that contains many special grade herbs, first I suggest you gather some medicinal one's for any internal injuries the young man may posses. Then in a bit I will meet you there and we can further discuss the deal I proposed." (AN: She already knows the life elixir has healed Jun, she is simply telling Huizhen to go collect herbs to distract him)

Huizhen examined his former Sensei, although he was unsure about leaving her alone with the youth, he was still unable to sense any bloodlust in the air. It was strange, he was truly at a loss for the current situation.

"For now simply set him down here." S pointed towards the old bed.

Huizhen was still reluctant but he set the boy down.