Arc 4 Chapter 23: Undying Love

"SENSIE!!"

It was at that moment that the dark sky lit up as a flash lightning rang down onto the earth signifying a cultivation tribulation.

*CRACK

The lightning struck down with a powerful force causing the earth to shake and everything to grow blinding!

Even the Villain had to shield her eyes from the ferocious light that was more blinding then the sun!

The Villain was caught off guard as she instantly stopped moving. "This sensation... it's as if it's a tribulation..."

Suddenly the Villain concentrated, before the lightning struck down she could clearly hear "Sensei" being called, concentrating her weak Qi on the light area she could feel a pulse of powerful energy, instantly she knew it was Jun.

"He-he's been caught in a tribulation." The Villain felt her cold heart turn numb, she wasn't sure Jun could handle such a thing.

After all tribulations were hard to overcome.

If he couldn't overcome it he would die.

"Why is he trying to break through to the next stage now?" The Villain slightly clenched her fists.

She remembered back to the condition of Jun's soul, it was already in a terribly weakened state.

If Jun were to die in this world then his soul would surely shatter-

"No... he's broken through to the next stage..." The Villain was dazed as she sensed the powerful Qi beyond the blindly light.

There was no mistaking it, in a flash the young man had passed his tribulation and had moved onto the next stage of cultivation...

"Jun's broken through his tribulation, now he's at the fourth stage..."

As if to prove the Villain's thoughts, the lightning instantly dissipated as the sky once again cleared.

The young man that had been covered in lightning appeared, his robes were now lightly singed by the lightning but his body was fully intact- no more than that, he seemed to maintain a faint glow of power...

His dark skin held a faint hue of light as his hair seemed static, gently flowing in the air.

But this was not the biggest change.

The Villain was slightly surprised as she looked towards him in the distance, for a moment as she gazed at Jun's figure she almost thought his eyes glowed a deep bright gold...

Was such a thing possible? 

It was unlike his usual dark eyes close to destruction.

However as if simply an illusion, in the blink of an eye the powerful glow disappeared as Jun's eyes maintained their regular cold darkness.

Jun looked up with a strange confusion, he couldn't understand what had just happened, but as he looked far away he remembered his goal.

In an instant he leaped forward.

Using all his Qi he boosted himself into the air! 

In a split second Jun's body worked faster than his mind as he planned to roughly strike.

At the speed of light he sped towards the two figures, his whole body twisted with power as he prepared for a ferocious kick!

*BAM

He let his newfound power come crashing down!

It was as if Jun had become the lightning himself, the sky clapped down with a sound like thunder as Jun ushered the powerful kick!