Chapter Three

An hour later, we were stood outside, queuing for the long line to the club.

 The night was freezing, so I had resorted to frantically jumping up and down every five seconds to keep myself warm. Sure, I was getting some strange looks from the people beside me, but I didn't care. 

As I was in the middle of one of my jumping sessions, Brandon let out a long groan.

"Oh my god, would you stop doing that; you're embarrassing me," he groaned, throwing his head back dramatically.

 I stopped jumping and narrowed my eyes at him. "Do you want me to die of hypothermia?" I scoffed.

"Well, I mean that wouldn't be an entirely b-" he started, but when he took in the irritated look on my face, he immediately stopped talking. "No, no, I don't," he sighed.

"Amazing, now let me keep jumping," I snapped before starting to jump up and down once more. 

 "Why is this line so fucking long anyway?" He grumbled. 

"I don't know; it's a popular club, I guess," I mumbled. Taking a break from jumping, I rested down on my feet. 

I watched in confusion as Brandon narrowed his eyes and stood up on his tiptoes so he could get a good view of the front of the line. "Ooo, I spot someone of interest near the front of the queue," he murmured. 

I rolled my eyes. "Do you ever stop checking people out?"

"Well, no," he snorted. "But that's not why I pointed them out.

I was wondering if you could use your-" He stopped and gestured vaguely in the area of my chest. "- your assets, to help us get to the front of the queue," he finished with an innocent smile.

 I cocked up an eyebrow. "You want me to flirt with the bouncer?" I said flatly. "Why on earth do you think that's gonna work?"

"It will work, trust me. You're a hot blonde chick with barely any clothes on. You've even got kitty ears on. He'll eat you right up," he stated in a matter-of-fact way. 

I crossed my arms defiantly. "No. Why do I have to do all the work? It's not fair," I protested childishly.

Brandon let out a long groan. "Fine, I'll cook for you for a week, happy?" he spat. 

"A month," I bargained. 

He hesitated for a few seconds but then reluctantly nodded his head. "Whatever, deal," he grumbled.

I smirked. "Excellent, now let's get this show on the road," I cheered. Both of us pulled ourselves out of line and started to walk our way up the length of the queue. 

As we made our way closer to the front, I made a few adjustments to my outfit. Grabbing the waistband of my playsuit and hiked it up as far as it could go while also lowering my top a little so you could get a more teasing view of the top of my breasts. 

What? Don't judge me; there's nothing wrong with working what you've got. 

The bouncer caught my eye as we drew closer, and I didn't miss how quickly his eyes fell to drift all over my body. He was a fairly; bulky, red-haired-looking chap, and he looked like just the right kind of sucker who'd fall for my trap. And from the positioning of his eyes, it looked like my plan was already working...

I stopped in front of him and combed a flirtatious hand through my hair. "This is a little bit embarrassing, but my friend dared me to get your number," I chuckled shyly as I pointed over to Brandon before bashfully looking down at the floor.