Unexpected Author Note

Hello to both new and old readers. For the past five months I have been updating this story, and I have gotten faster results from it than all my other stories, and I have to say, I am appreciative.

As I mentioned in some parts of my book, the chapter I can't quite remember or if I did, I do not know *sheepish smile* this story is just an experiment of sorts to see if I can write romance as a main genre.

So far it is going smoothly, though I am having difficulty expressing romance since I have never experienced it myself, but watching enough romcom K, C and J-Dramas and reading Webtoon and Manhwas, and don't forget the internet, I am able to understand the concept of this delicate and widely known genre.

Thanks to everyone who has the patience to read this far by the way. 73 chapters is not a little number, but compared to Manhuas that have up to 2000+ Chapters it pales in comparison.

Anyway, the whole point of writing this unexpected author note is to inform everyone that I have finally created my discord profile *sequels with inward happiness* and I have built the courage to actually share it with those who love and appreciate my story, aka, my fans/followers.

I made this discord five months ago, because, well, I want to interact with my fans, but Wattpad is not really helping. So without further ado, this is the link:
https://discord.gg/WnJu6wjbDW
And it does not expire.

Once again, thank you everyone for giving my story that looks never ending but has structured sub plots as well as main plots and a proper ending, a chance.
*Loud inhalation*
Wow, that was a mouthful *lol*

In the future, I will try my very best to post stories that fits Wattpad writing standards, but until then, I am experimenting in writing simple, yet short chapters that extends into long, but eventual stories.

Enough of my babbling.
New update will arrive tommorrow.

Thanks a bunch

KimAmai