Chapter One Hundred and Four

The next day, Sharlene had a big smile on her face, her mood super fantastic. Yesterday evening was like a dream come true, and Nick's smiling face and laughing was the only thing she could remember. Feeling giddy inside, she could not help squealing out loud, but knowing she was in the presence of Madam Sinclair, she could only regretfully keep it inside of her.

Nodding, when Madam Sinclair had said something significant, Sharlene was attentive, but she was patiently waiting for work hours to end so that she could go home and prepare for her dinner date with Nick. Currently, they were in the department meeting room with Madam Sinclair sitting at the head of the table. They were preparing the necessary arrangements for the arrival of the models and assisting ones whose recent arrival changed from arriving in the country one week before the official launching date to five weeks prior. With two weeks to decide which hotel would accommodate the fifty models and famous figures, and the best recreational places to occupy their days in Colorado, the team had their work cut out for them. They were not only in charge of their well-being but their safety as well. That means bodyguards, stylists, and many other employees had to be double-checked before hiring to ensure no mishaps or scandals.

"As the Queen of the modeling agency, Princess Presley, have to be well protected. Not only because she is the best model who won numerous awards, but she is the precious daughter of a famous tycoon; who owns numerous modeling agencies, restaurants, and entertainment companies. Her presence in the event is of great importance, and in other, for it to be successful, Princess Presley has to be valued like the jewelry she will be wearing."

Speaking with pride in her voice, as if she was a super invested fan of Princess, Madam Sinclair's expression was of worship and admiration that had everyone grimacing inside, but they said nothing.

Accepting their silence as an agreement, she continued.

"There will be no mistakes, and if anything does not go according to her way, that person will be held accountable. Do I make myself clear?"

Cringing, for she found Madam Sinclair's debased thinking a little too daunting, Sharlene swiftly nodded when she sent a look in her direction when she had not heard her voice amongst the choruses of 'yes.'

Flashing her smile, for she was satisfied with her wordless response, Madam Sinclair swiftly changed the topic onto the second significant figure of the event: Christopher Billion.

"Just like Princess, Christopher Billion is meant to be valued. If Princess is the Queen, he is the King of modeling. He should not be disrespected or ill-treated and should by no means necessary be troubled by the staff for his personal information unless he varifies it himself. Luckily for us, his agency provided everything for him, including bodyguards, stylists, and other staff. Those two models will be the first to arrive because their schedule is the busiest, and I will personally be in charge of their well-fare."

Everyones' mouth slightly opened. They were surprised at Madam Sinclair's sudden proposal. Sharlene was shocked, for she realized as her secretary, she was obligated to follow her instigation. Groaning within herself, she mentally prepared for the encounter with both Christopher and Princess. Sharlene had read on a tabloid once that they were two peas from different pods and did not see eye to eye, in reality, a great contrast to what the media portrays. She also read on a platform, which Rita would indulge herself on many occasions that they were even engaged to be married.

She feared that her days would be numbered by babysitting those two unlikely people.

On and on, Madam Sinclair went until she said dismissed them.

Not waiting another moment, Sharlene quickly cleared the table with the help of Cherlie while everyone else exited the room.

As soon as they finished, she, with the help of Cherlie, brought all the papers Madam Sinclair needed revision on to her office. Thanking Cherlie, she closed the door after she left.