37 | Girl Sex

Nova

"Josiah, smash or pass?" Aubrey asked, and I furrowed my face in disgust.

"His nose is huge!" I replied, "if he was to ever eat me out, he would probably hurt me with that thing. I'm gonna have to say pass!"

Aubrey laughed, "I know! His nose could literally double as a dick itself! He could have a three-some with two girls like it's nothing." I laughed so hard at Aubrey's words that I had literally snorted.

"This is fun" Aubrey said as she and I both fell over from laughing at little dumb things like nose comments and snorting.

"It is" I replied, "thank you so much." We laid horizontally, looking at Aubrey's ceiling fan. Then, she looked over at me.

We stared at each other for a bit. It was night time, but the light from the moon illuminated the room a little. I examined Aubrey's diamond shaped face, a face that looked as if it had taken forever to make. God really took his time with her.

It appeared as if she was doing the same to mine, but what do I know? For all I know, she could've been looking at me like "goddamn, this hoe ugly."

"You're so beautiful" Aubrey whispered, just as a large gust of wind blew, making a whistle like noise.

"That's so crazy" I sighed, "because I was just thinking that about you."

Aubrey smiled and before I could even process what I was saying, or what was going on, she lightly turned my face, and began kissing me.

I will admit it was awkward positioning at first, but thankfully Aubrey took the lead and got on top of me entirely. She was lighter than a feather, which surprised me because I had assumed that she was a little heavier than me, based on the fact that she had decent sized boobs, slight curves, and was a little taller than me.

She caressed my body as she kissed me, feeling my bare chest. After a minute or two, I eased up and allowed entrance to my lower region, to which she began fondling. I let out a deep sigh and relaxed a bit more, to which Aubrey took as her sign to do more.

"Take off your clothes" Aubrey encouraged, she did the same. I nodded, and did what was asked. Maybe I'd regret this later, or maybe I wouldn't, but I did know for sure that I wasn't thinking too deep into it right now. For now, I was living in the moment.

Once we were both naked, I examined Aubrey's naked body, though discreetly, because I didn't want her to think I was judging her. She began kissing down my body, starting at my forehead, and made it all the way down to my clit. I shivered for a second, mostly because of how close the touch was, but Aubrey didn't seem to notice. She separated my legs a little wider and began full on licking, sucking, and kissing my clit.

"Ohhmygosh" I let out in one hard breath.

Aubrey did that for a good minute or two before she replaced her mouth with her own clit. Next thing I know, she was rubbing hers against mine, and we were scissoring.

I had totally forgotten about Aubrey telling me that she may or may not be pregnant, but I didn't even bother speaking about it in the moment, because it would without a doubt ruin the moment.

Aubrey and I were both lightly moaning and the bed was rocking like crazy. I began to feel a light liquid-like substance, but I couldn't tell who it was coming from because my abdomen was stiffening, which told me that I was extremely close to orgasm, if not already having it.

"Oh shit I'm creaming" Aubrey said as she looked down. I giggled, "how cute" I replied, although based on my body's reaction, I'm sure I did the same.

"Oh yeah?" Aubrey asked, "watch this."

She got off and began rubbing my clit like a dj. My legs were twitching a little, similar to when Nick and I had our first sexual encounter, but I tried to hold on as long as I could. After maybe five or so minutes, I began to give up, and it was no longer just my stomach tensing up.

"Uh!" I said loudly, which I had hoped Aubrey's parents didn't hear. Aubrey didn't react in a bad way though so I doubt they did, if they were even home at this point.

"Shiiiit" I let out in a low, barely able to speak type of tone, trying to contain myself but no longer could. "That's my girl" Aubrey said softly, really soft to the point that I assumed she didn't want me to hear her.

I could feel something coming out of me, but Aubrey almost immediately began licking it out of me.

I relaxed once my orgasm had finished, and so did Aubrey. She came back to our original position of laying down next to me, and she and I both took a deep breath. She turned to me and smiled.

"First time with a girl?" she asked, and I nodded, "yeah, how about you?" she nodded as well.

"Guess there's a first for everything" she continued, and I nodded again, "you got that right, but I had a question." Aubrey made a light noise that indicated that she was listening.

"Aren't you like, pregnant?" I asked, and Aubrey began chuckling. I guess it must've been a joke.

"Jason put the thought in my head because I was bloated, and once he did I began having symptoms, but those were phantom symptoms."

I raised my eyebrow, "phantom symptoms?" I asked, "what the hell does that mean?"

"Basically it's when you're paranoid or even just hoping to be pregnant so much, that your body kind of mimics the symptoms" Aubrey replied, and I nodded. Geez, why am I nodding so much?

"Well it's a good thing that you're not pregnant" I joked, "because with a person like you, it really would've slowed you down."

Aubrey chuckled and gave me a nod. "Would've slowed me down a ton" she replied, "but I'm glad I'm not either."