71 | Brynn

April 4th, 2022

Nova

"Hey Nova" Lewis said as Nick and I stood at Nick's locker, "did Hailey come today?" I shook my head, "she didn't" I said, "I even tried calling her. I'm gonna try to stop by at her house after school."

Nick looked confused, which he definitely was. "What the heck are y'all talking about?" he asked, "is something going on with Hailey?" Lewis and I nodded.

"Apparently Lewis caught Zach cheating on Hailey with Brynn last week," I informed Nick, and Lewis nodded once more. Nick looked at Lewis with an eyebrow raised, "so why is it just now being addressed?" he questioned.

"Because Hailey brought it to my attention just yesterday. She said she suspected Zach was cheating because whenever he's not with her, he's with Brynn."

Lewis cleared his throat, "and I saw him kiss Brynn on the cheek last week, but I didn't know he was even with Hailey still. So when I saw Nova wearing some ugly green wig and a beard, that's when I told her."

"Ugly green wig and a beard?" Nick slowly took in, looking at me, "the way I'm confused right now is insane." I laughed, "I was stalking Brynn and Zach, that's why I was wearing all that. Lewis caught me and asked me what I was doing, so I explained the situation. When I explained the situation, that's when Lewis told me what he had saw."

"Oh! Okay okay" Nick said, "so what are we gonna do now?" Before I could even answer, Zach coincidentally walked by us.

"Zach!" Lewis called out, as he and Nick began walking towards the junior.

"What's up?" Zach asked, not seeming scared, but also probably thinking nothing of this encounter.

"Don't what's up me" Lewis said, prompting a dramatic look change on Zach's face. "We don't fuck with cheaters, you're a bitch for that one." Zach scrunched up his face, "cheater?" he asked, "in what world?" Nick chuckled, "don't get smacked" he warned, "stop acting stupid."

Not that the boys were looking at me, because they weren't, but I chose to take a video to show Hailey just for the fun of it. And in case it was something that she did need to know or see of course.

"I'm not acting stupid!" Zach, who was now clearly a little nervous, argued. I mean if I were a five foot eight or however the fuck tall Zach is, kinda scrawny sized but maybe average on a good day boy, I too would be scared of two six feet stallion athletes who probably have great coordination and speed.

"So why did you kiss Brynn?" Lewis asked, and Zach made a "are you fucking serious?" type of face.

"Brynn is my cousin!" Zach exclaimed, "my dad's sister's daughter. I'm not seeing her at all." Nick made a face, and probably just didn't know what more to say because he didn't actually witness Brynn and Zach's alleged intimacy.

"How come you two just started speaking then?" Lewis continued, folding his arms. "Because our family has always been separated and feuding. Our parents were beefing for quite a while and just recently made up. It's a loyalty thing I guess, we obviously weren't gonna talk if our families weren't" Zach replied.

I shut my phone off and placed it in my pocket. "I don't know" I trailed as I walked towards the boys, "I'm gonna need some type of evidence or something. You guys don't have old family posts?"

"We do!" Zach insisted as his face somewhat lit up. He took out his phone and did who knows what. All I do know is that a minute or two after taking out his phone, he showed us two pictures that were clearly a couple years back because he and Brynn looked incredibly young. He then showed me a text in which someone said "happy birthday nephew!" but they shared the same last name as Brynn.