44 | Girls Night Out

Nova

"Surprise!" Aubrey said, uncovering my eyes. I stood in silence for a moment as I looked into what I believe was a fucking club. Did this bitch just bring me to the club? Is she serious?

"Aubrey" I said calmly as I slowly turned to face her, "this is the strip club. Why in the goddamn hell are we at the strip club of all places?"

"Because you're eighteen!" Aubrey said excitedly as she dragged my wrist towards the bar table. As she did so, we did our best to dodge on coming strippers, as some were roller blading around instead of working the pole.

"Hello ladies!" A very attractive man with lightly gelled hair and a well maintained goatee said. "What may I get you two beauties today?" Aubrey looked at me, "what are you waiting for Nova? Order!"

"Uh" I began, "I-I don't know? Surprise me?" Aubrey and the bartender began laughing. "First time here?" he asked, and I slowly nodded. "Yeah" I groaned dramatically, "first and most certainly last." That statement prompted even more giggles out of both Aubrey and the man in front of me.

Aubrey thankfully stepped in and got us drinks, then walked to an empty table. I followed closely behind.

"Bitch, you are dead wrong for that!" I whimpered as I held my face in my hands, and Aubrey began to laugh once again. "That was so freaking embarrassing, you know I'm shy!" I continued.

"I wouldn't say you're shy" Aubrey said as she mixed my drink with her straw, whatever weird shit that was. "You're just, kinda awkward at first."

"Oh wow Aubrey, thanks" I said sarcastically, "I totally didn't know that I was awkward." Aubrey smirked, "we all are sometimes love" she said, either not realizing that she said love, or no longer caring.

"Anyways" I asked, "out of all 'parties', why this one? I'm sure there's some normal, fully clothed teenager, that's throwing a rager right now." As I spoke a stripper skated to our table and legitimately placed her nearly bare ass in my face. It's a good thing it at least had some sparkles on it.

"Because, I want you to experience and understand yourself better" Aubrey voiced. "I feel like you're confused." I looked at Aubrey with a calm smile. "I am confused" I replied in a soft-spoken tone, "confused as to why there's ass in my left ear!"

"Why not?" Aubrey asked, as she reached over and smacked the strippers big sparkly bubble butt. "Oh" I said in a low tone, nearly to myself. I felt a hint of jealousy but for obvious reasons, wasn't gonna show it. "You know, since you girls are at least eighteen" the stripper assumed, turning to face us, "you two can work here." Aubrey's face lit up and I gasped. "No" I said, but Aubrey seemed to have other plans.

"Where do we sign up?" she asked, and I shook my head, "we aren't signing up!" I replied.

"Well, if you don't wanna sign up, that's fine" the stripper said, examining me. "I mean, judging by your breasts, you don't have much to work with. Why not let your friend do it?"

"Because not everybody is dull and lonely enough to have to resort to becoming a nobody in life that shows her shimmery fish net wearing ass to random people twenty-four seven!" I replied, clearly butt-hurt at the statement that the stripper had made about my boobs, "so go harass some other young, bright future teen about becoming a hoe on wheels."

The stripper gave me a nasty look, "okay" was all she said before she proceeded to skate away.

"What the heck was that for?" Aubrey asked, and I shrugged. "Why would you wanna be a stripper?" I asked her, "that's not attractive Aubrey."

"Maybe I was joking" Aubrey said, and I pushed my drink over to her. "Maybe" I said, "but I'm out, I'll walk home or something, I don't care."

"Wait" Aubrey said, "grabbing my spleen area, which gave me butterflies for a brief moment. "I can take you, but can we at least do something? I don't care what, I just don't want you to go home right now." I shrugged, "I would ask if you have something in mind, but you'll just take me to another strip club."