57 | Anything For a Friend

February 7, 2022

Nova

Valentine's Day was in a week and because Nick basically had all he wanted, I had just gotten him a custom made gaming controller and some of his favorite candies. I really hoped he didn't take this "pretend" relationship too far and not get me anything, because then I'll just feel dumb if he did.

"What did you get Jason?" I asked Aubrey as we sat in first period, "sweaters?", "cologne?"

"Some cologne, car decors for his car, hair dye because he planned on dying the tips of his hair blonde, and an arcade game" Aubrey said, and I nodded. "My fault, I forgot you were rich Aubz."

"Aubz?" Nick asked, "is that a nickname or something?" I nodded, "yeah" I said, which didn't seem to rub Nick the right way. "Damn" he said, "and I get no nickname?" I laughed, "your name is already short silly" I said, "unless I call you N or something." Nick scrunched up his face, "never mind" he said, causing me to laugh. I turned back to Aubrey, but Nick spoke again.

"What are you getting me for love day Nova?" he asked, and I repeated the same question back to him. "I asked you first" he argued, "and I asked you second" I retorted, "so what did you get me?"

"You'll like it, that's all I know" Nick said, and I smiled. "I'm confident you'll like yours too" I said, prompting a smile out of him, "but I ain't saying what it is."

As we bickered about gifts, May walked into class with a slip. "What is she doing here?" I asked, and Aubrey looked up from her phone. "She had to switch classes because her schedule was basically the same as Brynn's" Aubrey said, and I nodded. May scanned the room and seemed to see Nick, Aubrey, and I all sitting in the back, because she proceeded to sit right in front of me.

"Hi!" she said, to which she got no response. She sighed, "I know you don't like me Nova, and I shouldn't have fought you, but I was pushed to do it, I swear." I nodded, "I believe you" I said, "but I don't believe that you and your friends are really done and over with. I don't need a fake friend spying on me right now" I said simply. "And I don't need my weirdo ex trying to befriend my current girl" Nick said, prompting a look from me. "Don't do that" I warned, and he put his hands up. "My bad."

"I don't know how to prove to you that I'm not a spy, but I can promise you that Brynn and I won't be friends anytime soon" May said, as she and I made eye contact. I raised an eyebrow, "you miss Lewis don't you?" I asked, prompting both Nick and Aubrey to look at me funny.

"What does that have to do with the conversation?" Aubrey asked, and I shrugged, "my Haitian third eye had a vision" I said, "and I envisioned May liking Lewis." Nick cleared his throat, "did you just say Haitian third eye?" he asked, and I nodded. "Yes" I said simply. "I'm Haitian, part, and I have an invisible third eye that senses things." Aubrey and Nick looked at one another, then Nick proceeded to feel my forehead. "Doesn't feel too warm to me."

"I do miss him" May said, "a lot. But, I know he'd never want me back. He doesn't like me." I folded my arms, "never say never" I said, "why doesn't he like you?" May shrugged, "I was clingy and he hated it. He felt that he couldn't even breath with me around. Well, that's what he said at least."

"I can fix that for you" Nick said, "I'll talk to him, see what I can do." May smiled, "it's the least you can do" she joked, and Aubrey and I laughed. "Right" Nick said plainly, trying to keep up a smile.

***

Right before lunch period, I unexpectedly ran into Lewis. "Lewis!" I called out as it took me a moment to build the courage to speak to him, "come here." Lewis seemed to be over his whole "cut off" thing with me, so he nodded and walked towards me.

"What's up?" Lewis asked, "needed to talk?" I nodded, "yeah" I said, "but I don't want us standing around in the hall. Wanna go to your car?" Lewis nodded, "sure." I carefully scanned the halls to make sure Nick, May, or even one of Brynn's little groupies weren't around so that nobody made anything of it.

"Alright," what's up?" Lewis asked, as he started the car and began driving somewhere. I raised an eyebrow, "where are we going?" I asked, "a store?" Lewis shook his head, "I need to get something from my house real quick. But explain."

"May really likes you" I said, and Lewis sucked his teeth. "I don't care what she likes" he said, "that shit she pulled with you was pure craziness, aside from all the other shit she did while with me." I sighed, "Lewis she was pushed into doing it. You know how Brynn is!" Lewis looked at me, clearly thinking of what to say next. We were already near his house.

"I'll get back with May under one condition" Lewis said, causing me to nearly jolt out of my seat. "What's the condition?" I asked, "do you need me to do something? Do you need her to do something?"

"Before I get back in with May, you gotta let me fuck you" Lewis said, pulling into his driveway. I gasped, because I wasn't expecting that, and Lewis laughed. "I don't wanna sound like some horny piece of shit" Lewis began, "because I'm not, but I really liked you Nova, and I realize that if I do get back with May, then she and I will probably date for the rest of high school, and if not, you probably just wouldn't see me that way ever again seeing that you two are now apparently friends and you have the Aubrey and Nick stuff to deal with."

"Shit" I said, as I looked at Lewis. "I probably would have said no in any other circumstances, but I like your honesty, and loved your bid. So sure." Lewis looked at me in a surprised manner, "really?" he asked, and I nodded. "But May really likes you and shit, so if we're gonna do this, let's do it now. That way she'll have you back by tomorrow."

"Nobody's home" Lewis said, "so come." I nodded as we both left the car, and walked towards a small yet pretty house. "Don't forget whatever it was that you were gonna grab" I said, and Lewis chuckled as he opened the door. "I wasn't gonna grab shit" he said, "once you asked to go to my car I came up with the idea of driving here and convincing you to get down with me, regardless of whatever it was you were gonna say." I rolled my eyes.

"You're lucky I really want you and May together" I said, "because had it been anything else, I would've called you a dumb ass and told you that you just foiled your plan, because you basically did." Lewis chuckled, "I know" he said, "but don't worry, this isn't exactly charity work. You'll like this."

Lewis didn't waste another moment talking. He quickly began kissing me, switching in between my mouth and neck, and I tried my best to return the favor. He smoothly walked me over to the couch without interrupting our kisses, and began traveling all over my body with his tongue as he took my clothes off. I was nervous because this was a new partner, but I didn't even have time to show it.

Lewis took off everything, exposing my bare body, to which I quickly covered my chest. "Already seen it" Lewis said, as he kissed my body. "You look fine." I sighed and Lewis took of his clothes as well. Seeing his manhood however, literally fucking scared me.

"Told you you'd enjoy it" Lewis said, as I looked on in shock. He was huge, not that Nick wasn't but damn. Lewis felt my body first, I supposed to see if I was wet, and once he was done with that, he got on top, and slowly slipped it in. It hurt so bad, my nails were literally digging into his back.

Once we got into rhythm it wasn't as bad, and I soon liked it a lot. "I should've worn a condom" Lewis uttered as kissed me, "because I'm still nutting. Ive been going for like a minute now." I didn't know what to say to that really. "I'll just fall down the stairs" I suggested, "if anything."

***

"Oh my gosh Nova, I was looking for you so we could sit together at lunch" May said, approaching Lewis and I as we got back into the building. "Where were you?" I smiled, "Lewis and I had to go help out his mom with groceries" I lied, "but now that we're all here, I think you two should talk." May looked unsure, probably because she was scared of being rejected or whatever, but I didn't spend another second there. I quickly dashed away, leaving both May and Lewis, and headed to the bathroom. Maybe I could push Lewis' cum out of me.