46

A/n: Next update should be on time, been busy for the last few days :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stone castle stood tall and proud- some of it's walls jagged and broken that I had to duck and dodge.

The sentrys walked all around me, escorting me to their queen. They don't come too close, just in case I try to bite.

People stared at me as I walked through the outskirt villages- where fires were blazing and kids were cheering.

To my surprise...people looked normal here. None had goblin faces, or big dark wings.
They had normal skin tones- smoky dirty faces, and rolled up sleeves.

The massive gate opened up- clanking as it did, to walk into the castle courtyard.
This is where....the not so normal beings dwelled.

Attors littered the castle- snarling and yapping at everything that moved.
The sentrys handed me over to the guards standing in front, and turned around- whilst giving a warning look.

I just smirked, looking over my shoulder- following the strange looking guards.

These 4 guards all had coal black skin- peeling to reveal bright, vibrant red- which made me nearly gag. The stench that wafted around them...stunk of death and smoke.
I had to pull my sleeve over my hand and cover my nose- which made them pout or roll their eyes.

Hybern is...giant, and lots of people flooded the corridors as we walked.
Some had the same skin as the guards- but a lot had the normal skin tones that you'd normally see back in Prythian.

What are they? I wondered, examining the guards.

The looked human in shape, and some of their face- but everything else...they looked cross attor.

My eyes widened as we turned a corner, to walk down another corridor- my heart beat speeding up.

They're crossbreeds- Attor/Human. This made me grimace once I had put it all together.

What has the daughter of Hybern been up to?

The corridors all looked the same- with moss clinging and covering the majority of the wall.

"How did you become half attor then?" I addressed the guards- trying to sound more interested than terrified.

"None of you business, lady." One growled, walking beside me.

That confirms what they are then.

"Why do you want to know?" Asked another- with a higher gruff voice.

"Just mere interest." I replied, bringing my hand in front of me to stare at my nails.

The one who addressed me snorted, well attempted one- his nose was so tiny, it came out as more of a squeak.

We walked up spiralling stairs, also made of stone- the guards hardly puffed- as we climbed the stairs endlessly.

I looked out the window- as we reached the 'upstairs'. Army's, covering the whole of Hybern's fields- practicing with full skill.

Oh god, this is worst than we thought.

She must have been building up this army- so secretly, how did she manage to do that?

Gold decorated this room- with long comfy chairs dotting it's sides. Attors- the tallest I've ever seen- stood glaring down at me. This must be it then, where the Queen resides.

"Here." The guard announced, opening two wide doors.

It took a minute to take in what I had just walked into.

A long wooden table- with candles and plates by each seat...but then she caught my eye.

Dark long hair, and black eyes, pale skin. There's something actually beautiful about her- but the way she smiled, made my skin immediately prickle.

And there, sat beside her- crown atop his golden hair...sat my father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~