Chapter 12: Just do it already

His eyes under that mask... He must be pissed and ready to tear my limbs off. My head lowers to the ground as my eyes are tightly shut. Whatever you're going to do, can you just do it already. "Hunter. Where do I begin? Keeping a palisman from me, using your staff on me which I gave you, and let's not forget you running away. Where to begin? Well... Hmm... Let's get you to your room. You must be tired, yes? Having your fun being out and about?" The Emperor gets up from the throne, walks to me and pulls me up by the shoulders with my feet off the air till he puts me back down onto the ground.

This masked man grabs my hand with a grip not to tight but not too gentle either. Every passing second as we walk feels like a whole lifetime of pain. He might actually hack something off... My ear...? But before I realize we're in my room due to me being too preoccupied with whatever punishment I'm going to get, he pushes me in. Practically throwing me to my bed. "Oh, and where's your palisman?" He won't believe this... No way... And even if I tell the truth he'll have my head. 

"I don't. I know it sounds like I'm lyi-" Then he marches over to me takes off my cape to see if it's hiding in the white piece of clothing. I realize I'm tearing up. "Just go to sleep. Must've had a long day, have you not?" He walks off out of the room and I hear a click of the door closing but another click. Odd. "Wait! What about my pu-" My hands try to swing the door open but it's locked. I'm grounded? No, there's gotta be more to it than that! Without food and water? What could it be?

First he just checks my cape, thinking I'm lying and just locks me in here? Not like it would've done good to say Rascal was with me anyway since I'd have to show him. I just sit on my bed with my head lowered. More tears seep through my eyes at this shitty few minutes. I know I've screwed up before but never this badly! I attacked my own uncle and he thinks I wanted to be away from him. Then I finally lay my body down onto the bed, sobbing while thinking back to that house.

I've never smiled so much.. so calm, so soothing. Really wish I could've built a better connection with Edric but in what world can I have that?

.

.

.

(How is it? What do you think he's up to? Spelling mistakes?)