Chapter 52: Fallen flower

Remember when I said Goldric reminds me of Jaskier and Geralt? Watch this and try to tell me it's not similar! Unless you don't want spoilers.

Edric's P.O.V.

Now we're sitting back down, everyone chatting in a group. I who get up to get get me and Hunter some more food, wanting him to have as much fun as I can give him. Especially because of whatever The Emperor has done to him. While walking over to one of the stands, I am near the buildings, and hear voices in an alleyway I'm right next to. A familiar, high pitched voice. Then I look into the dark spot and I see that little red monster.

Then I quickly step out of the way and eavesdropping to hear what they're saying... Though there's a crowd bear, I'm able to hear most of what they're saying as she's being so loud and making a scene in there.

"STEVE! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" She squeals. "THAT'S FOR THE GOLDEN GUARD! NOT FOR YOU TO HUFF! NOW LOOK AT YOU!" She then coughs, probably because of the screeching. "Now we have to babysit a drugged Steve... And wherever that pest is hiding, only the titan would know.

That guy's drugged with something? And.. They were going to use it on Hunter?! "Let's just get him back to the Emperor... He's gonna be so upset..." And I walk more near to the crowd in case they're able to tell it's me, even with this mask on. I walk within the crowd but stand still to look at the group of Emperor guards. The large abomination cones out holding a guard to it's side. Once they're completely out of my sight, I walk back out but notice something on the ground. At the entrance of the alleyway. 

A Violet flower with a lilac aroma seeping out from the center. They must've dropped it. I walk to it, and pick it up. Not noticing any flower like this and curious of the scent of the aroma I see. Taking a sniff... I... Oh? Now my vision is tinted with the purple color. Feel a bit tired too. And weirdly happy! More so than usual. 

I sit on the hard ground, leaning back onto a brick building. No big deal. I'll be back up in a bit. And now I feel more than happy. All giddy! And I laugh to myself as if drunk. Laughing at probably nothing.

"Edric! Edric!" I hear Amity call out. Violet tinted figures walk in front of me. Two of the- "Hunteeeeer!" I yell out loud and get up to hug him. "Not so loud!" He whispers with gritted teeth. I'm still hugging onto him as if for dear life.

"Let's just get you some water-" Hunter groans under the mask when I cling more, seeing the ground distort to look so far down. So I hold onto him afraid I'd fall to my death.

(Spelling mistakes? And what you think?)