Chapter 67: I'm the only one who'd give a damn

Hunter's P.O.V.

I'm dead! So dead! Dead man I am! I'm so going to die! Why!- "Everyone leave. Besides Darius" Darius holding the chains, giving me a snarky smirk. I never hated the guy. I just liked annoying him is all. But now I hate him. Once everyone who was instructed to left, Belos clasps his hands behind his back while pacing in front of me. Then lifts his hands in front of him and up to his face, the hands joined together.

The motion of his hands gesture 'Hunter. What the f*ck?'. "Where oh where do I begin? You running away with a palisman of all things. Staying with that human. Look at your hair. And those clothes.. what happened to the clothes I've given you? No loyalty or appreciation whatsoever."

Right now... I'm terrified. I ran away from who I dread, only to be dragged back and who knows what he'll do to me. "Darius. I'll see you later. I've missed my nephew so. And I'd rather some alone time." Belos takes the chain from Darius and walks me through the halls. Feels like forever and ever. Soon I notice he's taking me to my room. Then pushing me in, almost making me stumble with the recent injury I have.

I back away from him in fear, then losing my balance as I feel myself step back till my bed makes contact with my legs. "About your hair... Not as short as it should be. Let me do something about that." He's right... Not long at all but Belos would always make sure my hair is as short as can be. He told me it's in case anyone were to grab it which would be dangerous. 

His arm morphs into a familiar spike, to my horror. "No! No-" "Actually.. I won't. Not yet. Soon it'll be much easier." What does he mean by that? He takes off his mask, revealing a look of the utmost disappointment.

"After all I've done for you." I look down, not wanting to look at this monster any longer. "Look at me." I refuse the order, not being his obedient dog any longer. Footsteps approach me from the front, and I feel him grip my chin, the hold being painfully tight. "LOOK AT ME!" He's never yelled before. "Answer me this. What were you even doing while I was worried about you?" 

"I was only away. Talking to people. Not much else than that." My eyes look away but my face is unable to move. "You think they care?" He lets go. And I feel my face with one of my cuffed hands, trying to soothe the skin which was in a vice-like grip.

"You should know, I'm the only one who'd actually give a damn about you. Oh, and that Blight boy? You got him in so much trouble. I thought I raised you to be less selfish than that." I look back at him, glaring but while thinking 'Is it my fault?'. I am the one who got him in so much trouble after all..

(How is it? Spelling errors? Belos reminds me so much of Mother Gothel right now. Especially if he knows how Hunter feels about Edric)