Chapter 19: Found again

(Once again, a timeskip to a week)

(This is in Edric's P.O.V.)

Again?! Did he fly off again?! What is seen before is a wanted poster of The Golden Guard. But this time there's a reward of 1000 snails. Why would they want him so badly? Oooh! This probably means I'll see him again, right? It's been a while since we've seen them but I still remember his face clear as day, so maybe I will actually be able to tell whenever I see the guy.

"THIEF! THIEF!" The attention of me and my sisters are drawn to a man shouting at a boy with... Ash blonde hair with a yellow vest, fleeing with bread in his hands while riding a staff. "Well, what do ya know." I quietly tell myself but Amity with her staff takes off with her feline palisman on the end of it. My younger sister flies forward and with such speed but the boy flying away away teleports in a flash of gold.

As much as Amity tries and tries, she tries to look for him but looses sight of him as he has vanished by the constant teleportation. "That was... So he broke out if the castle again?" I look to Emira while asking who just shrugs while surprised at such a quick and sudden event. In the distance, Amity floats to the ground on her staff while looking down most likely in a disappointment. 

As any sibling should do, we run to Mittens as she looks at us. "That was fast. He just teleported away like that. Are you okay?" Amity just nods silently till she tells us "Can't believe I let him get away. He's a danger to Luz but now he's stealing food too? Luz told me he went back to The Emperor.

"Yeah. What do you think happened?" I question out loud but Amity just scoffs. "Who knows? And I don't know why you even felt bad when he went back to the castle. Let's just get back home. He got away but what can we do now?" Amity seems to have a tinge of salt in her words at Goldie. 

"Well it's not like I got to know him well, right? He just seemed so interesting." Emira looks at me with a smug look. "Yeah, right. Everytime you two were around each other, or more like you being around him, he'd constantly tell you to leave. Why would he wanna start a conversation with someone who sits on him till he wakes up?" Chuckling at my twin sister's words, I them go on to tell her "One time I did that. One time!"

"Let's just get home before dinner or mom's gonna throw one of her hissy fits." Amity grumbles but loud enough for us to hear.

(Question. Would Hunter be able to use magic by using paper like Luz? And any idea how Edric and Hunter should interact? Rushed chapter? Good grammar?)