Chapter 42: Kuudere or Tsundere

Luz's P.O.V.

After many minutes of showing Amity her brother and Hunter interacting, she just tells me to be careful before her face disappears from the scroll. But Hunter has a abandoned his devotion of Belos. I think? Yeah, he's definitely over that guy!

That's when I walk out of the house and outside to hand Edric back his scroll, who thanks me for that and asks what we were talking about. And with that mischievous smile too. Usually I'd be blushing but not this time. That conversation was... What do I call i- And Edric lets out a loud, dramatic gasp.

This grapples Hunter's attention who runs to him, leaving the book down while Rascal follows him. "I got a wanted poster too!" I look to Hunter who gives off a look of... Anger? Is he sad? Edric mumbles a mini rant to himself with probably some hilarious dialogue but it's inaudible.

"Goldie, how'd you handle getting a wanted poster?" "I forgot maybe at the time I was thinking 'Why did they think it would be a good idea to shove it in my face?'" I got in between the two boys with my hands up defensively. "Ok, ok! We don't need to go back to that! Oh- and Hunter. There's uhh... Something we gotta talk about."

"What is it?" "In private." I push him inside by his shoulders, hearing him groan annoyed with the pushing. And that's why he picks up the pace and walks in without being pushed furthermore. Then we go up to my room as the I don't want anyone to hear what we say.

Hunter sits down on the hard wood. "Y'know Hunter, you could just sit on the sleeping bag or something more comfortable. "No. I'm completely fine here." He's so stubborn. Sometimes it's hilarious but sometimes I feel like  he should treat himself. "Suit yourself." I start with a smug smile till my mouth is a straight line at the topic.

But I get an idea! Then I turn on my phone and go to Google. "What are yo-" He tries to ask but I interrupt because this is of the utmost importance... "Are you a Kuudere or Tsundere?" Hunter gives a puzzled look. "What? I never even heard of that." 

"A Kuudere is someone who when they're around someone they deeply care about, they act cold and pretend they don't care. A Tsundere is someone who when they're around someone they deeply care about, they act mean and sometimes bully that person to hide their feelings."

"Uhh... Kuudere? Because what's the point of bullying said person- wait, why? You're making it sound like I have a crush." I again smile smuggly at him. "Nobody said that." Is my answer while typing 'How to impress a Kuudere'. Actually... What if he's... Then I make another tab and type 'What is the combination of a Kuudere and Tsunde-

"Goodbye then." I get up so quick I almost trip over my own feet. "Now hold on a sec!" I grab him by the shoulder and pull him back. "Ok, ok. You caught me... I know about the Edric thing..." At first he was still moving to get away, but he stops and turns around.

"How'd you know about that?! We're you spying on me?" I let go and wave my arms around. "Wha- no! Of course not! But Amity told me..." I cover my mouth for some reason feeling weird about telling him Amity told me.

The bad but sad boy facepalms himself. "Of course, of course. But now you know. But you can't tell him! He'll be embarrassed!"

(How is it? Spelling errors? But the real question is... Is Hunter a Kuudere or Tsundere?)