Chapter 50: I have nothing to tell

Edric's P.O.V. 

Once exiting the stall I go towards Hunter who was waiting for me. "How do I look?~" He looks at me with of course an unreadable expression. "You look... Good. I'm sorry. I don't usually compliment people." I just hold him by the hand. "That's okay. I know you're a narcissist." Most likely glaring at me right now. "Only when I wear a mask." What does he mean by that? Probably trying to be edgy. Then We change back into our original clothing. Me going first, Hunter going last.

holding hands again, I bring us both to the cashier to pay for the clothes. It's expensive but for Hunter, it's worth it. Then we go to change once again. Anything to annoy mittens, even a little bit. We meet out to the area we first arrived to and see Amity along with Luz a. Then in the distance I see Eda and King.

Emira who's wearing a plain, knee high, magenta dress with spaghetti straps.

King who's wearing a tiny shirt with a tuxedo blazer printed onto it.

Eda who's wearing a dark brown pantsuit.

Amity who's wearing a a knee high black dress with a crescent moon symbol on the center.

And Luz who's... Wearing pink bunny rabbit pajamas. 

The big, pink, fluffy costume covers her from head to toe aside from her face 

And then there's us who's trying to show off. Hunter didn't really need any convincing.

Right now they're looking in the direction of Eda and King "AWWW! Who's a handsome wittle guy?!" Luz runs to King, picks him up and snuggles him. Then Amity looks around and sees us. "Why are you dressed like that?" She doesn't seem annoyed. Just confused but Luz hears this and looks to us, then letting out a loud, dramatic gasp.

She puts King down and stomps to us in the bunny costume. "You brought fancy suits while I brought pajamas?! That's so unfair!" She's aiming those words mostly for Hunter. "Who buys pajamas to a special event?!" He retaliates. Amity walks over with a sigh. "I couldn't talk her out of it..." "But if I knew they'd be dressed like that I totally would've worn something else!" Apparently it's Luz making the scene.

.

.

.

After minutes of Hunter and Luz arguing with each other over something I started, we all calmed down and went to go get food.

I drag Hunter who is most likely grouching behind his mask while I bring him to a stand selling cotton candy. "Well?" I ask him. "Well what?" Is his response. "What color?" He looks to the colors but back to me. "Are you sure you'd want to waste your money on me?" "C'mon! Cuz I'll do it regardless!" "Ok, ok! Uhh.. pink." I place up two fingers to the man selling it and we have two cones with pink fluff on the inside.

But him saying doesn't want me spending money on him? I bring him in a quiet spot to eat. Though we'll only lift up our masks above our mouths, we should be careful. "Hunter? There's something I want to ask you?" With a mouth slightly smeared with pink, he looks to me.

"About what you said. Is there anything you want to talk about? Because if you want to tell me anything, I want to hear it." I hate hearing about sad pasts but I want him to know he can talk to me. "No. I have nothing to tell." He quickly goes back to eating immediately after his answer. Maybe he never will open up. 

(Errors? And how's the interaction?)