Chapter 179: Romantic night

(Deer Hunter?!)

Edric's P.O.V.

"Yes! It took a billion years, but it's finally happening!" Referring to there being an actual date night planned. "Keep your voice down! What if mom and da- or just mom hears you?!" She's obviously not wrong. Dad wouldn't even pay attention, but mom! "I'm surprised you're actually helping me out with this? I thought you'd try to keep us apart forever." A chuckle escaping from me as I remember her trying to tell me Hunter's bad news. Amity's even helped me pick out a suit for the special occasion

"My other reaction would be to comfort him." And to that, I nod in heavy agreement. "I know, right? Belos is such a-" "Actually, I mean I'd comfort him because he's with you." This causes a stutter from me while Emira laughs in amusement. "C'mon, anyone would be over the moon to be with me!" But Emira shakes her head while chuckling. "I'm not that bad- oh hello~" And while throwing my tantrum, I take a look in the mirror to check out how I look. The same suit I wore at that dance thing I went to with Hunter. Green with gold snake patterns.

"Well, I'm all set anyway. You two look like you'll both have a fun night!" I tell them both as I get on my staff while being sarcastic as they'll just spend the night at home.

.

.

.

Not long to get there, and I swoop down on the ground with a perfect landing before knocking. Not greeted by a handsome blonde though. Eda who's in her pajamas just tells me "In the back yard." Taking her word assuming she means Hunter's waiting for me at the back, I walk there, seeing such a sight.

The air being lit by many light glyphs while a table with a yellow cloth draped over it is present. I'm at the side where Hunter has his back turned with his head down as his palisman flaps it's wings, noticing me. "This was a mistake. I can't do this!" His words slightly muffled yet are able to be heard. 

Wanting to bring up the mood somehow to try and spark his confident side, I use a flirtatious tone, hoping that would help. "Hey yooouuuuuu~" In an instant, he gets up and whips his head around as if hearing Belos come up behind him. "It's just me." My hands are put up in a defensive position, but put back down to sit across from him. But I notice what he's wearing. A pair of black pants, black heeled boots, a white collared shirt and a white waistcoat with yellow lapels. And he too sits down, but with hesitation it seems. Makes sense. This is our first real date, and I'm still his first. Now even I don't know what to say.

Think, Ed, Think!

(How is it?)