Chapter 81: The calm before the storm

Edric's P.O.V.

After the constant bickering, they finally move on again. The guy who grabs Hunter's arm in what looks to be a painfully tight hold, comments on Hunter being 'too slow'. Soon, the tiny red girl pulls out a big, square piece of paper. A map? Looks like it from the patterns and colors. "Listen good. This is where we're meant to be. And we're probably running late thanks to your recent outburst. "Well how would you react to getting your clothes dirtied like that!" The guy holds out his purple cape underneath from the white one, showing brown stains if mud.

She just sighs before walking on, but still occasionally jogging as he's too big for her to keep up at times. "But why monster hunting missions? And in such disgusting places? I swear, he's trying to get a rise out of me!" The big man comments. So they'll be in a forest? That's perfect for us!

.

.

.

Feels like such a long time before we're actually getting somewhere, but we finally do! But we have to be a lot more discreet about this. We keep still in the populated area, seeing them head off. Since we're following Lilith's lead, we're stopping as she comes to a stop. "Let's wait till they're out of sight. Than we follow. And Luz, do you have those invisibility glyphs." "Right here!" She pulls out many pieces of paper with a specific symbol. Giving one to each of the group. 

"Remember this only lasts till you take a breath. We'd have one minute at most to stay invisible. So we'll use it only to sneak up on them. If we use invisibility during the battle, we could end up hitting one another. But when we put the glyphs on ourselves, run. I know it's not that stealthy-like. But we can only take our starting breath at a safe distance. And if we sneak up on them, we would've taken too long." She has a good point. I hold onto the piece of paper, making sure not to tap it till we make it there.

Once she's stopped talking, the three are out of sight. So we move, but try to be as quiet as possible, even while on the grassy ground.

While walking through the trees, I notice a golden glimmer in the distance. I really hope I don't have to fight my Hunter. But Amity should be able to keep him pinned with her type of magic.

We're getting closer and closer before we all take a breath at a safe distance before all placing the invisibility glyphs onto ourselves.

(Spelling? Sorry for always asking that same question, but trying to make sure)