Chapter 157: Talking it out

(This joke is a family guy reference. Might make a comic of it)

Edric: Hey Hunter

Hunter: Edric, why are you nude?

Edric: Just having a naked tea party. Got a teacup. Now all I need is a teabag

Hunter: You're weird

Edric: Yeah and you're a attractive. Now TAKE YOUR F*CKING PANTS OFF!

Hunter: I'm outta here *Leaves*

Edric: *Calls from the room to Amity and Emira* You two hear that? How to lose a guy in 20 seconds starring Edric Blight. Gee wiz~

Amity's P.O.V.

Eventually making it home as Luz has returned back home, I step inside the house. I know it's none of my business, but I think I should talk to Edric about this whole breakup situation. Since he can freely control the wendigo, did he even tell him?

But once making it to Edric's room, the door is already open and showing him making teal circles in the air. "Edric. There's something I think we should talk about." Is what I start out with. "What have I done now?" He rolls his eyes as he probably pranked someone again.

"It's about Hunter." And his face says what he's thinking at my answer. It says 'Oh f*CK no'. "He said you broke up with him because you got too scared. But he's tamed the wendigo now." And to this, Edric facepalms. "How long ago?" "Don't know. Probably a couple days." Now he looks like he's in pain.

"And... How did he take the breakup." To this I don't know what to say except for "Not well. I don't know what I would be expecting." Now I see the regret on his face. "But he'd never take me back after that. He probably thinks I'm a huge *sshole." I shake my head. "He won't. Hopefully. What if I came with you to help you two talk?" His face lights up at this.

"Really?!" I just nod to him while I can tell he just wants it to work as long as there's no risk of him unable to control the deer.

(How is it? I feel like it's rushed)