Chapter 104: Searching

Explanation of the picture: it's by me and day one of shiptober. Edric flies Hunter way up. Then he yells "Cheese!" Startling Hunter, making him drop his bubble tea.)

Hunter's P.O.V.

Guess we have no choice. We have to find Raine, but maybe someone will find us and tell us we found them? Once the footsteps pass, we wait for possibly a couple minutes before standing up. "Whoever finds Raine, alert someone they've been found. Then escape with them while having that person alert everyone else." Eda nods. "Well what else can we do about it?" Eda comments, agreeing with me. "Ok. Split up to cover more ground but with a partner for safety."

Gus with Willow. Eda with Lilith. Luz with Amity. Emira with me and Edric. (Tell me if I forgot anyone)

Once we split off into different areas of the halls, we peek through the doors, making sure no guards hear. Peeking through the holes of course as the doors can be so painfully creaky. "You know this place well, right? So, you know where to hide in case we can't take the guards?" Emira asks, and I nod. "Yes, unless we're in open space. Then we're screwed." Edric chuckles nervously at me. "He's a real joker!"

.

.

.

Probably been ten to twenty minutes at the moment. And looking back, I see Edric is looking at his scroll. "That's... Hilarious." "What is it?" I ask him, and he immediately shows me one of my posts on Pentstagram. A picture of me with my helmet on with the description saying 'Belos can eat a bag of dicks. Teeheehee. I am such a rebel'. Emira takes a look. "I wonder if he saw these?"

And Edric walks ahead of us, putting the scroll down while telling us "What's that noise?" And he walks faster. Oh no! That's the heart pounding in the throne room. I run but try to remain light as a feather. "Hold on!" I whisper, pulling him back and to the wall as we've gotten close enough to hear Belos, but so distantly. 

I look at the twins with a finger to my lips as a gesture of silence. I sneak to the corner to hear him, and I can now as I've gotten closer. "Look at this! My guard has informed me about Hunter on social media. It's disgusting. I mean- hear this. 'Belos can eat a bag of-' Well I won't say. But I think you know what I'm going to say." I cover my mouth, holding in a laugh at his anger. But I tiptoe away, as I should get away from here.

And I go to the twins who peek through the holes of doors. "Guess we should head somewhere else?" They nod at me. "We should probably head back and in another direction." Emira tells us as they must've searched all the doors in this hall. At least this part of the castle is clear.

(Spelling? And boring now, but it'll build up to the fight scenes.