Chapter 66: More chains

"That pest was always a royal pain. But this much trouble! Lucky for him my clothes are still in tip top shape." I hear a deep voice say, but that pain returns along with something tight around my wrists and neck. When I feel the pain increase, I try to grab onto my side but feel my arms get pulled. "About time! Now I don't have to drag you." That voice tells me... Open my mouth to ask him "Wha-" And I'm yanked off of the chair and faceplanting to the ground with my arms stretched. "F*CK." I yell in frustration to the rude awakening, but am muffled by the floor. 

Lifting my head, I notice where we are. The Emperor's castle... My lifelong prison. I get up on one knee, then another and am now standing. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" He glares at me before yanking the chain, pulling me along. I'm bound by multiple chains. Chains around my neck, wrists, forearms, ankles and calves. But I see a symbol on the cuff of one of my wrists. I try to take a closer look but can't as I'm being pulled to quickly by Darius.

He walks near a wall, almost touching it and moves around the corner of the wall, hitting the whole side of my body into it. He pulls me even further and roughly as he makes another turn, and I feel myself get slammed onto the wall again. "That one was one purpose!" He laughs at my comment. "You think the other one was an accident?" And I notice something... This castle is all too familiar to me and now I know... I'm going to the throne room! I knew that's where he'd take me, but it's a lot more intimidating when it's actually happening!

I pull away from him, hearing an annoyed grunt. He pulls the chains in annoyance while I continue to step back. As I try to get away, I feel the cuff around my neck slightly dig into. But my efforts are pointless. He's way too strong, and so he gives the chains a huge yank and I fall face forward, but place my hands on the floor to avoid a faceplant. "You still haven't apologized to me!" I scoff at him. "That was a long time ago! Give it a rest, Drama King." Me referring to a mission we were partnered to do a while back.

"Hunter? Is that you? I haven't seen my dear nephew is such a long time." I hear Belos call out, sending a chill down my spine. He's not trying to trick me but to get under my skin. And he is. I'm pulled to the throne room.

(Spelling errors? How's the dynamic between Darius and Hunter?)