Chapter 51: Dancing

The ship reminds me of Geraskier. Edric being Jaskier and Hunter being Geralt.

Edric's P.O.V.

After eating the rest of of our food, I notice the sound of music in the distance, along with people dancing to it. I pull up my hand near his in the fashion of a stereotypical prince before asking "Shall we?~" He turns his head, probably flustered, knowing him.

"Well... This is embarrassing. Edric, this is a bit hard to say..." I put my hand away, bracing myself for the answer. "I don't really know how to dance." That's all? "You just don't know how to dance? Don't scare me like that!" I laugh.

"But aren't you disappointed?" That's a weird question. "What do you mean?" I question to him back. "Wouldn't anyone know how to dance? And since you want to. There's nothing worse disappointing someone who- nevermind." But I grab his hand.

"I could just teach you on the spot." Again, I'm dragging him to a specific location, our masks covering our faces completely. I notice Amity and Luz both dancing with each other. Eda sitting back and drinking apple blood. Emira dancing with King, bended down to hold hands as King dances on her feet.

I look at Hunter, then standing away from him while still holding hand. Then I place my free hand behind his back. Hunter awkwardly places two hands behind my back, obviously not familiar to this type of activity. But I don't bother to correct him for a more proper position. He looks to the side, obviously nervous. 

I step around, turning him around at times, then eventually making him do a twirl by lifting up our entwined hands, and turning them about. I'd give anything to see his facial reactions to these moves but I obviously can't.

This goes on for a length of minutes of which I cannot keep track of. Soon bringing our masks close, making a clacking sound, thinking this would earn a priceless reaction from him. It did, with him turning away with his body tensing up hilariously.

(Spelling errors? Cheesy?)